PDA

View Full Version : Akc

jenfer
09-19-2009, 07:20 PM
I don't trial enough... I know. But I did today! It's day 1 of 2! Did 2 runs. Both qualified and 1st place. Yay for the Gi. It was pouring rain and it's outdoor and she still run for me. :D I am so proud of her. She was a bit distracted on the 2nd run (bored from waiting and stuff???), but I was able to have her listen to me eventually. And she weaved perfectly on the 2nd run. The 1st run was hectic. She was like the 5th dog and I had to get my label, measured her height and try to decide whether to grab the crate or whatnot all in the pouring rain. I was literally soaked from head to toe and of course I don't have extra dry clothes. Lesson learned.

So, she got 3Q for her standard, that means 3 legs which means her first novice title, right?

Time for a hot shower.

areese
09-19-2009, 08:30 PM
If she has gotten three Q's in Standard with two different judges, then yes, she has her NA, unless she is running in Preferred, then she has her NAP.
Three legs in Jumpers with Weaves will give her her NAJ or NJP (for Preferred)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope tomorrow goes well also!!!

jenfer
09-19-2009, 08:36 PM
Oh yay, so Gigi is now NA! :D :cheer3: :cheer3:

I don't have to do anything, right? She is going to get measured once more and will get a permanent height card. :relieved:

If she got another Q for her JWW tomorrow, then she will also be NAJ. :D

For people who trial regularly it's probably nothing. But it's big for this girlie. :)

areese
09-19-2009, 09:05 PM
Nope you don't have to do anything. You will get a title in the mail eventually!
:crossfin: for tomorrow so she'll have her NAJ :)
Now you can enter Open.

jenfer
09-20-2009, 01:17 AM
She is not reliable in her weaves at all. :P

lotsadox
09-20-2009, 11:09 AM
:cheer3: :cheer3: WTG, Gigi! :cheer3: :cheer3:

Jill
09-20-2009, 11:12 AM
Awesome! Way to go Gi!!

jenfer
09-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Today is also great. Perfect weather, awesome people. Gigi got another double Q and both runs are 1st. :) Go Gi Go! So now she has her Novice Agility title and Novice Agility Jumper title. :D And she will also get her permanent height card. We got compliments from both judges and different random people. It's a great weekend. A bit tiring, but great. :)

Alex's Mom
09-21-2009, 08:48 AM
:woohoo: Miss Gi!!!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

areese
09-21-2009, 09:02 AM
Congratulations GiGi NA, JAJ!!!!!
We were trialing too. USDAA. I belong to the club so a ton of work and the dogs don't do too well at that site...too bumpy and the grass was too long and picky for MIss Salsa but she did get another snooker Super Q and Owey got a snooker Q as well :) HIs first advanced Q :)

jenfer
09-22-2009, 10:48 AM
As a celebration for the Gi, I made some A-*GI*-LITY lipbalms (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31341951). haha. Take a look. ;)