PDA

View Full Version : Lemme OUT!

Fluffy
02-26-2006, 01:24 PM
Last night I heard a terrible rukus in the bathroom, so I ran off to investigate. When I get to the door I see a little brown butt stuck in my turtleneck sweater!! :rotfl: I ran back to grab my phone to get a picture and it went something like this "Stay there....ouch stupid shoes...Don't move...THWACK...ugh....OH YOU MOVED!" He was out of it by the time I got back. A little while later, I noticed someone had "peed" in the bathroom...I knew it wasn't me becasue I am toliet trained. :D I couldn't very well punish anyone cuz no one would fess up so I just cleaned up the mess. Then toay I went in and see it again! I look at the tub and see "pee" runing down the side "Hmm that's odd why does this pee smell like dog shampoo?" In his massive struggle to survive the sweater monster, Buddy musta smacked into the shower curtain knocking over the bottle of puppy shampoo (I'm just guessing here but I have a feeling that is what the THWACK was)...No wonder my bed reaked of the stuff!! At least the bathroom smells puppy fresh!! From now on when I hear a rukus must remember...GRAB PHONE THEN RUN!!!

oceangirls
02-26-2006, 01:31 PM
Although I can see poor Buddy...

"Help! Help!! I'm stuck in this sweater! Oh, there's Mama - she will help me!
Mama?
...... MAMA??

Please do NOT tell me she went to get the flashy thing. That is SO WRONG!!"

Rafi
02-26-2006, 01:45 PM
I think once they realize you are going for the Camera all of a sudden they become Houdini and get out of any situation just so you cant take an embarrassing photo's of them.

Helen
02-26-2006, 02:03 PM
:rotfl: Becca! Poor Buddy...such a mean Mama!

Linus
02-26-2006, 02:26 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: Bex and Kim!! Well, I'm glad the mess wasn't pee and it was puppy shampoo...it would be terrible if your bed reeked of pee....oh wait, mine does sometimes....

Patt
02-26-2006, 06:26 PM
That's hilarious poor Buddy, well at least he smells nice. :rotfl: :rotfl:

lotsadox
02-26-2006, 07:58 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: Shampoo smell is a lot better than pee smell! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:banana:

alfina
02-26-2006, 08:02 PM
Boy, I sure vote for shampoo smell over pee!

Mama S.
02-26-2006, 08:24 PM
ITA - grab camera then run - I miss the best shots! Poor baby! All stuck UNTIL the fwashy ting appears!
Sandi

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-26-2006, 09:15 PM
You know he was thinking"Oh, no she didn' t! I know she didn' t abandon me to go get that camera!" :mad: And then was mad enough to get out on his own! :rotfl:

JanUet
02-26-2006, 10:16 PM
Now I hafta wonder if they make shampoo that smells like pee? :scratch:
Poor Buddy.....Give em a Kiss from me :kiss:

Goob
02-27-2006, 07:01 AM
Bex that's why I always say I need, "Camera Hands", as in hands with a camera built in, like a super hero. I also want Lazer Eyes but that's another story. :rotfl:

Alex's Mom
02-27-2006, 07:31 AM
Of course, it does beg the question of what he was doing trying to put your shirt on...:rotfl:

Bella's Mom
02-28-2006, 02:43 PM
That is too funny! :rotfl: We never seem to have the camera in our hands to capture the funniest stuff!

Jen
03-01-2006, 02:29 PM
The camera is never at hand for the best moments, darn it! Glad Buddy smells nice and fresh and not like pee!