PDA

View Full Version : Axel on the Beach

doxyzoo
09-28-2009, 11:40 PM
He loves to dig and run and play and snuffle everything he can find, so he ends up with lots of sand up the nose.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/doxyzoo/DSC03054.gif

areese
09-28-2009, 11:43 PM
He's so cute!!! Look at those fat feet!

bittyup
09-28-2009, 11:50 PM
Awww! I love his coloring. Love black on the ears.:hearts:

Tex
09-29-2009, 09:29 AM
What a cutie!!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

vferraro99
09-29-2009, 11:42 AM
Can you imagine all the smells he can find on the beach? What a cutie:love9:

doxyzoo
09-29-2009, 11:51 AM
Can you imagine all the smells he can find on the beach? What a cutie:love9:

And all the smells he must leave? I like to imagine what their "world" must be like with such an amazing nose!

areese
09-29-2009, 12:03 PM
And all the smells he must leave? I like to imagine what their "world" must be like with such an amazing nose!
I read a very cool chapter on that in the book "The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat" by Dr. Oliver Sacks (the "Awakenings" dr) A man took some illicit drug and for a period of time, could smell everything. He could smell his friends before they knocked on the door, could smell how they were feeling, etc. Very interesting. It went away eventually. It's a really cool book anyway if you have any interest in brain function/dysfunction. Which I obviously do...but I know my interests are weird :sosad: ALL of Dr. Sack's books are fascinating IMHO :)
I would love to be able to be like that for a few hours or days but I imagine it would be difficult to get things done with all that info coming in all the time. I know when Laika is on a good scent she can't hear or even see-she will not see the rabbit that runs right by her cuz she is soooo intent on the scent of the thing.

RosaC
09-30-2009, 11:30 PM
He is soooo cute!