PDA

View Full Version : Lady ( venting)

alfina
02-26-2006, 08:12 PM
The day started out with rain today but later it turned sunny and just beautiful. I decided to take the crew out for a nice stroll. We walked for quite a while and were on the way home. We turned into our neighbourhood and this lady comes running out of her gate. Excuse me! Excuse me! Do you live here???

I am like "Yeah, in number 2". Then she started quizing me what my name is and stuff like that. I know the neighbourhood has a rule for resident dogs only and I have my doggie poo bag in my hand already full. She is like Oh, I've never seen you here. Well, I had never seen her either. I told her Hey, we live here since last August! I walk my dogs all the time! Then she followed me for a while trying to see if I do turn into our house or not. She was trying to make a small talk y asking me some stupid questions like "Those are mini dachshunds? Do they all get along?".

They should just pay closer attention to the real violators. Like the guy behind us whose dog is constantly out on the street unleashed. AND who never picks up after their dog.

So, even if I didn't live there, but had a doggie bag full of "goodies" already, why not let take a walk around???

lotsadox
02-26-2006, 08:26 PM
She sounds like one of those busy body people with nothing better to do than stick their nose in other people's business. I have no idea why it would be such a big deal to walk your dogs around even if you don't live there as long as you pick up after them which you obviously were. :dunno:

Mama S.
02-26-2006, 08:29 PM
I have 2 of those in the park who love nothing more than to call me and "REPORT" the latest violation. Last week it was FLAMES 2 FEET HIGH - It was a grill. Arrgggg....
Sandi