PDA

View Full Version : Earthdog Weekend

Sophie and Lili's Mom
02-26-2006, 08:48 PM
We just got home from the DFWDC Spring Earthdog and while Lili seemed to not care for the conditions, Sophie did not seem to mind at all. It was muddy and muddy and more muddy. It rained all day Saturday so much so that there was more water in the tunnel on Sunday than there was on Saturday! Anyway as of Saturday I can present to you

DoRae Solo Sophia La Bandida, SE

http://www.weareb.org/~penny/Dogs/Sopie%20Senior%20Title.jpg

since Sophie got the final leg needed for her Senior title! This morning we gave Masters a shot. I wish you all could have been there to see her!! She had a blast. She she figured out that she was not tethered to the leash she bounded off and flew back and forth across the field in glee! You could see the joy in her face from across the field. She was first to note the real den but then when I called her to come inspect the false den, she CAME!! Neither I or the judge thought she would leave the real den. She bounced over checked it out and looked at us like we were nuts for wasting her time. Because she marked the real den first (before Bentley, Larry and Paula Innis' very seasoned Master Earthdog) she got to go first. She took almost the full time to get to the den but this was her first time to encounter the obstacle in the den. She did get there in time though and did her job for the 90 seconds. I got her out no prob. and we went to the honoring stake. She honored wonderfully, even sitting while Bentley got to his turn. This gave her the first of the four legs needed for Master Earthdog. I cannot tell you how much fun I had watching her do this. I am not sure I have ever seen her happier!!

http://www.weareb.org/~penny/Dogs/Sophie%20Master%20Leg%201.jpg

Check out the mud on me in the pict. (first is SE and the second is ME). We were so muddy that I had to wash a load of cloths at the hotel!

alfina
02-26-2006, 08:52 PM
Wow, congrats!!! Great weekend!

For some reason there are no earthdog events in FL.:sosad:

Linus
02-26-2006, 08:54 PM
:wave2: :congrats: :wave2:

That is awesome!!!!

Now you should take a nice long bubble bath with some :bubbly: and relax!!

Lisa
02-26-2006, 08:57 PM
:congrats: :congrats:

THAT IS TOTALLY AMAZING

CONGRATS!!

:perfect10 :perfect10

Mama S.
02-27-2006, 08:43 PM
THat is fabulous news!!! YEaaahhhhhhh Sophie!!!!:cheer2: :appl: :boogie: :banana:
Sandi

lotsadox
02-27-2006, 09:14 PM
That is so exciting! :banana: :banana: WTG, Sophie! :hula1:

Pokeys Mom
02-27-2006, 09:29 PM
WAY TO GO SOPHIE!!!!

:1jump: :congrats: :1jump: