PDA

View Full Version : Santa I've Been a Good Girl

Bella's Mom
12-07-2005, 02:53 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/BoondocksBella/Santa.jpgDis is me and da Santa. I gave him puppy kisses. :hearts:

Lisa
12-07-2005, 02:58 PM
That picture is amazing!! Where did you have it done? Is it on your Christmas cards?

She actually doesn't look totally stressed (like mine would!), does Bella have a thing for chubby men in red suits or does she just know she will get lots of presents for being nice to him. What a sweetie pie :heartbt: :hearts: :heartbt:

Jen
12-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Does Bella love everyone? She looks so good sitting with Santa! Such a sweetie!

Bella's Mom
12-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Bella does love everyone. We had Pet Night w/Santa where I work and she did awesome! I was so proud. :boogie: I held her in line and she was so excited to see....yep, two doxies behind us. A boy and a girl (Rocco & Sasha). She fell in love with Rocco and was cuddling with him. It was sweet. We get up to Santa and she sat right on his lap, gave him a couple of kisses and "smiled" for the camera. Everyone around us were amazed out how well she did. She truly is a Diva! Big Bella would have been proud of her! :hearts:

Goob
12-07-2005, 03:41 PM
She truly is a Diva! Big Bella would have been proud of her! :hearts:

Dis Big Bella,
Little Bella I'm so pwoud of you!!! You are growing into such a beautiful young lady!!! :hearts:
Wuf,
Big Bella

Puppen
12-07-2005, 03:46 PM
I think bella is just the cutsiest pupper Ever! I love the avitar pic! :rofl:

Linus
12-07-2005, 06:31 PM
What a great picture!!!! I hope Santa is extra nice to you this year!

Mama S.
12-07-2005, 09:08 PM
I was so in a need for a Bella fix! Thanks for helpin out with so many to love!!
Sandi

Anatresia
12-07-2005, 10:08 PM
That's great- so sweet. My puppers are going to see Santa on Saturday (if time allows) and I'm ever so nervous about my evil little Riggie, who hates everything except her immediate family! Hopefully, she won't bite Santa, or, more likely, claw him trying to get away!

Mr. B is like Bella- he loves everybody, basically because you never know who might decide to feed you!:rofl:

Patt
12-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Awesome pic of Bella and Santa, she is such a beautiful little girl. :heartbt: :hearts: :heartbt:

Bella's Mom
12-08-2005, 02:05 PM
That's great- so sweet. My puppers are going to see Santa on Saturday (if time allows) and I'm ever so nervous about my evil little Riggie, who hates everything except her immediate family! Hopefully, she won't bite Santa, or, more likely, claw him trying to get away!

Mr. B is like Bella- he loves everybody, basically because you never know who might decide to feed you!:rofl:

Treats good! I can't wait to hear how their visit went!

Michelle
12-08-2005, 02:33 PM
What a perfect picture:banana: :banana:
That should be a Christmas card!!!
Michelle

K2
12-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Wow~that is an amazing picture!!! I wanted to try one with Santa and Pippit last year, but didn't think my little man could handle it. (Keep in my that my dad~who he loves is Santa) I might try this year. I just don't know if Pippit will freak out because he doesn't know it's him!

lotsadox
12-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Such a sweet Bella. I bet Santa's gonna bring you everything you asked for. How could he resist that face.