PDA

View Full Version : NV Coupon

Jill
02-28-2006, 03:03 PM
I think they might be onto me. They finally asked me how I kept getting them. I just told them I keep printing them off. :scratch:

Jen
02-28-2006, 03:48 PM
Did you get the follow up link? I got one emailed to me, for another free bag, even though I haven't used the first one yet-- still haven't found a store that sells the medallions.

Michelle
02-28-2006, 03:55 PM
I would start going to different stores that sell them. Also just tell them that the company keeps sending you an email to try more. I also got another email like that and they sent me another coupon.

fortunately I have tons of stores near me that sell them so I can go to a few and spread the joy around, the store should not really care though ,cause they are getting reimbursed from the company..

they are just being nosy,,
I still have three more to use by March 18th

HotDogMama
02-28-2006, 04:03 PM
I got a "try it again" thing too, am gonna use it this weekend, and if they ask me, so what its none of thier business!! :nana1:

p.s. it has a little 2 on the bottom of it, maybe they just want one for themselves!!

Jill
02-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Yeah, there are only a few stores that have them around here. My issue is that the other one that is reasonably near by, they never have the chicken.

I did get the follow-up email. :boogie:

JanUet
02-28-2006, 05:04 PM
I usally buy 6 bags at a time. I don't need any for a while. But your darn tootin' I will use my buy one get one free coupon!!!!

Maybe I should just go back 3 times in a month and use my buy one get one free coupons so that I really get 3 free :evilgrin:

Mama S.
02-28-2006, 09:20 PM
My one and only sotre for a hundred miles lost their distributor. THey say they have gotten some very angry customers... Trying to get it back! Oh well, at least the chicken god keeps showing up:rotfl:
Sandi

LUVMYGUNNER
02-28-2006, 11:44 PM
You could say friends are giving them to uou--they don't believe in feeding raw.