PDA

View Full Version : Woof It Up Pics

doxrox
11-09-2009, 02:52 PM
I attended the 4th annual Woof It Up yesterday as a vendor and FLDR rep. It was really windy but alot of fun. Here's a link to pictures, lots of weenies and other breeds plus a couple cute Vinnie shots: WOOF IT UP PICS (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=121994&id=103343388240&ref=mf#/photo.php?pid=2845898&id=103343388240)

I couldn't believe how many doxies did not have harnesses and were being walked by their collars. Made me crazy. Amy, you should have been there with some of your gorgeous harnesses - you could have made a fortune!

I also made the mistake of visiting the Great Dane Rescue booth and fell in love with a beautiful Dane named Otto - my husband would have packed his bags if I would have came home with him :rotfl:

bsquared
11-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Lorrie, if Anthony leaves you, we can become the Crazy Dog Ladies together. David has threatened to divorce me if I plead with him to adopt Branna again. :rotfl:

areese
11-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Cool pics!!!!!

doxrox
11-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Lorrie, if Anthony leaves you, we can become the Crazy Dog Ladies together. David has threatened to divorce me if I plead with him to adopt Branna again. :rotfl:

Well, Anthony threatened divorce after Jacob...and then I adopted Heidi...and then Vinnie...but I'm pretty sure he'd actually leave if I brought home a Great Dane :rotfl:

bittyup
12-03-2009, 02:24 PM
My grandmother had the triple dachshund one great dane combo and it actually worked very well. The only problem with the great dane was the weiner dog sized doggie door and she couldn't fit on Almas lap with all the weins(although she always tried)She was a very brave girl to live with a pack of feisty weiner dogs. They really were cute together.:love98:

mom2reds
12-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Great pics. I saw lots of different breeds and lots of doxies. I love the shirt that said "does this shirt make my legs look short?":rotfl:

Jacqueline
12-04-2009, 12:33 AM
great pics. I had to laugh at #25, of the greyhound. It looks like he has that persons leg in his mouth, lol. A little startling when you first see it.

You can never have too many pics of doxies