PDA

View Full Version : Military harness for Chapo

LUVMYGUNNER
02-28-2006, 11:24 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/IRMTRUDWHITE/100_0201.jpg
I just made this harness for Chapo, since both of his parents are in the military. Michelle has not seen this yet..... I will sent it out by this weekend, I still have to put the buckle on it. Michelle will have to go on line to see this :rotfl:

lotsadox
02-28-2006, 11:56 PM
A camo harness! How cute! :banana:

Chapo's Mom
02-28-2006, 11:57 PM
OMG! Mom that is so cute!!!! I'm gonna have to bring him to work with that on! Glad my old name tapes came in good use!! I'm suprised I even found any!!!!:boogie:

Chapo says: :pawprint: Thanks grandma!!! Your the bestest!!!! :pawprint:

Mom, you really should think about doing E-bay with these and just quit your job. :banana: What do you guys think?? :banana:

jenfer
03-01-2006, 02:18 AM
Nice harness. Can I be your first customer? :D

Patt
03-01-2006, 04:58 AM
Now that is cute, he's going to be the coolest dog around. :sausage:

Goob
03-01-2006, 07:08 AM
Honest to god, how much can I pay you for two Marine harnesses that say "Devil Dog"? Chris would die to see his "little Marines" with such harnesses!!!! I'd probably order three, he has a POM at home in Ohio that I'm sure he'd want one for!!!!

JanUet
03-01-2006, 07:23 AM
Mom, you really should think about doing E-bay with these and just quit your job. :banana: What do you guys think?? :banana:

Most definitely! I agree! Maybe not quitting your job tho.

I am one of the lucky recipents of Irma's lovely harness and bandana work.
Sophie proudly wore (she has gained weight) her harness.
You should really think about it Irma. There really isn't alot of Dachshund Harness' out there that are sewn with such love and Pizzazz!!!!!:cheer2:
:urock:

Yolanda
03-01-2006, 08:32 AM
I like it.. The old name tapes make it soooo cute. I can hardly weight to see a pciture of Chapo in it.

Irma, you really should consider doing them for sale. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

LUVMYGUNNER
03-01-2006, 08:58 AM
Thanks everyone but I don't want to sew to make money--I love makeing things for little puppers, I have sooooo many ideas on how to make harnesses. Karen I will think about it,,, we would need Marine taps and my friend that does embroidery could do the devil dog writing. You wouldn't have to pay me, just her for senting it to you and her work. I would make the harnesses then sent them to her for embroidery--I know she would do it for me. Right now I have a few projects to do but I will consider it. How big are you puppers?? Are they mini's?? Karen I know my friend would make blankies for you also with US Marines-Devil Dog on them--of course you would have to pay her.

HotDogMama
03-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Great job Irma!! I love it!! :hearts:

LUVMYGUNNER
03-01-2006, 09:18 AM
Michelle thinks she can get me a mini Master Sgt. stripe so I will put that on Chapo's harness. LOL:rotfl:

Laurie' s Dachshunds
03-01-2006, 11:35 AM
That' s soooooo Cute! :appl: Good work!

Michelle
03-01-2006, 12:05 PM
This is so cool!!, Please take a pic with it on him, I can't wait to see it!!

Jen
03-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Brilliant as always Irma!! That is just terrific, can't wait to see Chapo modeling it!

Bella's Mom
03-01-2006, 03:43 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/IRMTRUDWHITE/100_0201.jpg
I just made this harness for Chapo, since both of his parents are in the military. Michelle has not seen this yet..... I will sent it out by this weekend, I still have to put the buckle on it. Michelle will have to go on line to see this :rotfl:
Oh this is the cutest ever!! Hmmmmm....DH would flip if he saw Bella in one! We are such the military family! Karen, I know you are drooling over it too! If you ever have time I would love to have one for our girl and would pay you for your time/materials, etc.

Mama S.
03-01-2006, 06:20 PM
Standing in line with practise subjects:rotfl: :rotfl: Like YOU need practise!! As sual, a job well done!
SAndi

quavec
03-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Honest to god, how much can I pay you for two Marine harnesses that say "Devil Dog"?

Just thinking of this for DH. He collects USMC memorabilia and would LOVE to see this on Cricket. We lost his dress blues and his extra rank patches, but I know I could get another somewhere. If not, I'd settle for the USMC and our last name.

Lisa
03-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Great job like always Irma!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

K2
03-01-2006, 07:56 PM
:appl: That is awesome!!! Great job!!! I love it!

LUVMYGUNNER
03-02-2006, 09:13 AM
I have some camo with pink in it so I will make Petunia one also but it will look girly--Gunner is gonna get one also-but without taps.

SusanF
03-02-2006, 09:35 PM
I would love to have one like it with the desert camo my daughter has to wear in Iraq. I am going to try and look for some soon. She is a Staff Sgt so i would put that insignia on it!

LUVMYGUNNER
03-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Michelle is gonna give me an old pair of her desert camo pants if I have any left you can have some. Just get your daughters name and US Army taps and a mini stripe. Michelle is gonna try to find me some mini stripes but they are differnt from the other branches.

Chrystyna
03-28-2006, 12:23 PM
OMG! Mom, you really should think about doing E-bay with these and just quit your job. :banana: What do you guys think?? :banana:
I'll buy one from you! Harley needs one so bad, but I don't have the time or patience to try making one! My hubby would love the camo print!