PDA

View Full Version : Taffy and Daisy

Jacqueline
03-01-2006, 02:00 AM
My girls spent the day getting to know each other, every square inch of the yard, dug a hole together (Daddy will be so pleased, lol)....and watched the Moscovys fly overhead. Then we came in and took a nap together. I got to be in the middle of the doxy pile.

http://home.earthlink.net/~angel65561/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/dsc05504.jpg

More photos at the website

Goob
03-01-2006, 02:02 AM
Great pics of the new sisters!!!! I think you have your hands full, from the looks on their faces!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Patt
03-01-2006, 05:00 AM
Lucky you, your very own Doxie pile. :sausage: Love the pic, I'm happy to hear all is going well with the new sisters. :)

Yolanda
03-01-2006, 07:06 AM
Avery nice picture of the two of them. :cheer2: :cheer2:

Nancy
03-01-2006, 08:03 AM
The two of them are going to be trouble, trouble, trouble!

LUVMYGUNNER
03-01-2006, 09:06 AM
Jackie you have 2 very pretty girls there but like everyone says trouble, trouble. :rotfl:

HotDogMama
03-01-2006, 09:11 AM
Beautiful girls!! Looks like they are going to get along great! :cheer2: :banana:

Jacqueline
03-01-2006, 09:20 AM
There will be no more bones except in the crates under supervisions, since Miss Taffy thinks they all belong to her. Tsk tsk. And this morning, we had a brief sqabble this morning in the kitchen where they were both being underfoot....well, they're doxies....they HAVE to be underfoot, right?

I have the ultimate argument settler tho. Solomon should have had a case of canned air, and he would have been an ever more renown ruler. I used it with Taffy to train her to stop whining and settle in her cage....with Skittles the quaker to stop screaming her head off and settle in her cage....and it stops puppy scuffles. So if you see a woman with two gorgeous dogs and a can of air....you'll know who it is, lol.

I will be feeding them one at a time....that will take what???....45 seconds? At least Daisy doesn't just suck hers up like a vacuum. She isn't fond of carrots (yet) tho. I will just keep putting them in her dish anyway. You know moms...hope springs eternal.

I will keep adding photos to the websites as I take them. I found out last night that Daisy is a burrower.

LUVMYGUNNER
03-01-2006, 09:26 AM
When i give Gunner and Petunia a raw bone I separate them--he got into a squabble with Petunia once.

Jacqueline
03-01-2006, 11:01 AM
When i give Gunner and Petunia a raw bone I separate them--he got into a squabble with Petunia once.

They were separated...but Taffy suddenly decided she could not stand the thought of not owning all the bones, and she thought she would make that clear. Dog fight. Not being a total blonde...I wasn't reaching into that. I grabbed my canned air and started blasting them....they backed off in a hurry. The bones were taken away from both of them. Just like my two legged kids....can't get along....can't have them.

But hey,....the girls are sooooo much easier than my boys were :rotfl: :rotfl:

Laurie' s Dachshunds
03-01-2006, 11:16 AM
:boogie: Yup, looks like Thelma & Louise (sp?) by the looks they give! They are a pretty pair. :hearts: I think they are gonna give you plenty of good stuff to post!!!

Jen
03-01-2006, 12:12 PM
They are so cute together, even if they do look like they're contemplating mischief!

Bella's Mom
03-01-2006, 03:38 PM
Great pictures of the girls! So glad to hear they are doing well together! We hope to get our Bella a little sister soon!

karsris
03-01-2006, 04:06 PM
:scratch: What is canned air? And where can I get one?

Jacqueline
03-01-2006, 07:18 PM
:scratch: What is canned air? And where can I get one?

The cans of compressed air that you use for things like cleaning your keyboard, cameras, etc. Walmart has them in the electronic dept for under $5. I may just make myself a holster....can be the fastest draw in the East.

Works great, and you can clean your keyboard off in your spare time.

K2
03-01-2006, 07:46 PM
They do look cute together~~but you can see they'll be double trouble before long. Should be fun, fun, fun!!!

Anatresia
03-01-2006, 09:11 PM
I can't believe I missed that you got a PIEBALD! I am so jealous! Ugh- you get that beautiful chocolate girl and now you have a piebald? I'm seeing green! :)

Mama S.
03-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Perfect!!! They look fabulous together!!!
Sandi

alfina
03-05-2006, 09:51 AM
Yes, arguments are unavoidable in some situations. I alsways give my crew chews when they are inside their dens and Sabrina eats in her crate. Partly because she inhales her food in seconds and while the other two are ery slow. And she also is resourse guarding dog.