PDA

View Full Version : What is his obsession with toilet paper?

blueyezz74
03-01-2006, 12:23 PM
I can no longer keep the toilet paper in the holder. It is now sitting on the sink because of Max. He has unrolled it pretty much every day since the weekend! :shocked:

I took what he could under the bed and started to eat it. Yes, I found lots of white poopie. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm still finding shredded pieces everywhere!

The joy of puppies. He's lucky that he's so cute and loveable! :banana:

Lisa
03-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Pogo is my shredder! I can't even tell you the last time I had paper on the roll in that bathroom, it's always on the counter.

The alum trick should work great if you don't mind setting him up, and once he learns, I think he will always avoid paper.

Alum (http://doxielovers.com/dlc/showthread.php?t=451)

blueyezz74
03-01-2006, 01:01 PM
But do I really want that stuff on the toilet paper that will be touching my private parts?? :huh:

Patt
03-01-2006, 01:14 PM
You could have one roll or a partial roll with alum on it for him and the other for you until he learns it is not a good thing. I had a Siamese kitty that would unroll the whole roll, we kept the door shut.

Jacqueline
03-01-2006, 01:17 PM
But do I really want that stuff on the toilet paper that will be touching my private parts?? :huh:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Hmmmm....sorry, but thinking about what someone told me it used to be used for.....your remark brought it to mind....and :rotfl: :rotfl:

blueyezz74
03-01-2006, 02:02 PM
that trick might work for my power cords. I don't really want him to electrocute himself!

Lisa
03-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Oh sorry, for the TP, you set him up, just take a kleenex covered in alum and toss it on the floor...do it a couple of times (maybe even with an almost used roll of toliet paper) and he will learn really fast paper products aren't for him!

Bella's Mom
03-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Given the opportunity, Bella will shred an entire roll of toilet paper in 60 seconds flat! :mad4: We have to keep the bathroom door closed.

Nancy
03-01-2006, 10:33 PM
One of my Schipperkes used to do that. He stood on his hind legs and at the friggin' thing like it was a fruit rollup! I got him to stop by spraying him with a spray bottle.

Mama S.
03-02-2006, 03:45 PM
I woke up this morning to find my little darlings munching on an empty toilet paper roll, right in the middle of my bed! Lil pieces of cardboard everywhere. Where'd you find that:scratch: :faint: Just whenI thought iwas safe to back into the bathroom:rotfl:
Sandi