PDA

View Full Version : Corey is driving me nutzso

Frzframe
03-02-2006, 11:30 AM
Why oh why don't people neuter their males? Corey is 7 months old and must be just now coming of age. He is humping everything pup in site. Well except for Mitzi cause she's tried to take his head off. Poor Dudley gets the it the most. He just will not stop and that is all he does until it's time for bed then of course he cries because hell he hasn't played so he's not tired. Tonight if I don't get home to late from work it's a nice long walk for him. I really hope this helps and if not well tomorrow he's going in for the big snip so I'm sure that will.

Patt
03-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Why oh why don't people neuter their males? I think for some it's a macho thing and for others they have no clue. I agree exercise and more of it would be the answer for now.
:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for the big snip tomorrow. :)

Otto'sMom
03-02-2006, 01:29 PM
Austin would still have his eye, I think, if I would've been able to get him neutered earlier. He was so darn full of himself and brash about getting in another dog's face to prove he was something big. Once he was fixed, he wasn't 1/4 annoying as he'd been before.

Bella's Mom
03-02-2006, 02:17 PM
I'm sure a long walk will help tire him out but he'll definitely need to be neutered soon. Good luck! :)

Mama S.
03-02-2006, 02:19 PM
I completley understand! Sam is next in line for the big snip! Just gotta get a breather from Shadow's bill. With the surgery, lab work, and then her 6 months supply of Revolution her bill was over $250:shocked: Worth every penny but wowser! Luckily he still hasn't started the humping he still even squats when he potties!!
Sandi

lotsadox
03-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Hopefully, the big snip will help. I don't know though. When we first brought Cash home, he was neutered and Miller was neutered and we had a 24/7 humpathon going on for 3 or 4 days. They were making me crazy. At night I had to put Cash in the crate just so I could get some rest from the non-stop humping! :shocked:

jennie_c_d
03-02-2006, 05:58 PM
Why oh why don't people neuter their males?

Because they don't have their own balls:)

Seriously, I have NO idea how people live with intact dogs. I'd go insane.