View Full Version : Cricket and his stuffed bone

quavec
03-02-2006, 12:33 PM
I bought Cricket a stuffed, red bone for Valentines day. It says "I Love My Puppy". He has become very attached to this thing. He hasn't destuffed it which I find very :scratch: . Most stuffed items become destuffed and desqueaked within hours of receiving it. He carries his little red bone around with him wherever he goes. He will grab it and run around the house looking over his shoulder sort of like he's begging someone to chase him. When DH tries to take it away, Cricket wags his tail and the chase begins - all through the house. He never lets it go. If DH stops chasing him, Cricket will lay down and put his head on it :awww: and wait until someone tries to take it from him again.

Here is a pic of Cricket and his Stuffed Red Bone. It was taken last night - with the camera phone. Very poor quality.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Cricket39564/ATT00004-1.jpg

Pokeys Mom
03-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Awwwwww!!! That is so sweet. :hearts: He must realize that he is loved and doesn't want to shred his special message. :)

blueyezz74
03-02-2006, 01:22 PM
How cute! :banana:

You must go out and buy more. If something happens to this one you need a replacement ASAP!

LUVMYGUNNER
03-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Thats adorable, Petunia will only play with stuffies that look like bones.

JanUet
03-02-2006, 02:12 PM
:awww: that is just sooooo sweet :heart:
I agree you should get some backups.

Casey just steals my tea towels and runs around the house trying to tease everyone into a game of catch me if you can. Thanks Goodness Tea Towels can be bought for a $1.00 :rotfl:

Bella's Mom
03-02-2006, 02:32 PM
That it is SO cute! He loves his bone. :hearts:

Lisa
03-02-2006, 03:43 PM
What a sweet guy Cricket is! I love when mine play catch me if you can!

:muchlove:

Laurie' s Dachshunds
03-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Awwwww! That's sooo sweet! He probably wont de-stuff it 'cos he likes it.

quavec
03-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Awwwww! That's sooo sweet! He probably wont de-stuff it 'cos he likes it.

:rotfl: I have to laugh. Why? You ask? Because yesterday he did his usually catch me if you can routine, then in 5 minutes flat the darn thing was destuffed! I spoke too soon!

Bye Bye little red stuffed bone! His husis took it away and stuck it on the mantle. He sat and whined and stared at it until she caused a diversion and I threw it away. :rotfl:

Nancy
03-03-2006, 11:22 AM
that is sooo cute! i wish molly would play with toys!!

Yolanda
03-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Awwweeee sounds adorable.