PDA

View Full Version : My very bright daschund

drsdolphin
12-28-2009, 03:25 AM
I was talking to my mom on the phone today and we were talking about my late Daschund "Fritz". We were laughing about the day that I bought him the brightest flourescent orange jogging suit with a hood. He actually loved wearing that thing and looked so hilarious. I saved his wardrobe when he passed away. He loved his sweaters and when he would see me grab one he would stand up on his hind quarters which was his way of begging and want me to put them on him. He also had a fake leather jacket with fur around the collar, and a denim jacket.

Rileybugg
12-28-2009, 04:41 AM
The visuals I'm gettting from this are making me chuckle...

Mama S.
12-28-2009, 08:41 AM
me thinks it's time to look at rescue!! When you can remember your baby with laughter and love it's a sign that it's ok to move forward! Someone is going ot have a great forever home!!!:hearts::hearts::hearts:

vferraro99
12-28-2009, 11:56 AM
me thinks it's time to look at rescue!! When you can remember your baby with laughter and love it's a sign that it's ok to move forward! Someone is going ot have a great forever home!!!:hearts::hearts::hearts:

:ditto::ditto:

LexieLuvr
12-28-2009, 01:06 PM
:ditto::ditto::ditto:

oceangirls
12-28-2009, 01:12 PM
I think fluorescent orange jogging suits are coming back in style :D