PDA

View Full Version : DH is a bad dog!!.........

Claudine
12-29-2009, 11:44 AM
This is the most fitting place to tell you what my DH did as a "surprise" for me, while I was in Calif. He called me in Calif. & said he'd had the kitchen cabinets refinished. Nice....I thought. Told me he'd had the whole inside of house painted. Nice....I thought. I walk in upon arriving & my kitchen cabinets are destroyed! The cretins who did them never got all the white paint off; so there are grayish streaks under the hideous dark stain that they glopped on the cabinets....and the walls...and the refrigerator & on & on. They did a fair job of painting all the rooms...if you overlook the tiny paint drops all over EVERYTHING....and the damage they did to other furnishings while moving them all to the center of each room.....where DH LEFT them...because he thought i'd like to put everything back where I want it. Suuurrrree I would. Like I didn't have enough to do with only two weeks 'till x-mas. What a nightmare! Soooo, I informed DH that, although I knew he meant well, after x-mas we are getting new kitchen cabinets. Not negotiable; not up for discussion....we're getting them. Welcome home to me!!

vferraro99
12-29-2009, 11:51 AM
Aww, hon, I'm so sorry:hug99::hug99:. I know it's distressing to say the least, but remember: DH is a man, and they do things like that. I'm glad you're getting new kitchen cabinets, though :cheer3::cheer3:

LexieLuvr
12-29-2009, 03:08 PM
Oh, no! Sometimes those well-meaning men just have problems . . . So sorry.

LUVMYGUNNER
12-29-2009, 06:33 PM
Sounds like you walked into a nightmare.

Rileybugg
12-30-2009, 03:35 AM
I must say, your title is pretty funny, tho....