PDA

View Full Version : He learned it from guys!

alfina
03-03-2006, 08:56 AM
Second morning in a row I see the same happening. As I get ready to leave, I give my crew each a CET chew. I put up the gate in the room and then give it to them. Sebastian just sits on his nice comfy bed, Sofie comes up to the gate and takes the chew from me. Then she heads back to the bed where Sebastan promtply takes the chew from her and she has to come back to me to get another one for herself. Isn't that just like humans?? Guys get waited on hand and foot???

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

K2
03-03-2006, 09:04 AM
:rotfl: That is too funny~and so true!:banana:

Nancy
03-03-2006, 09:14 AM
Yikes! We gotta change the rolls here! I think Sebastian should be delivering the chewies to Sophie!!!

Lisa
03-03-2006, 09:20 AM
That is hilarious! In my house it is the total opposite (for the humans), I am the high maintenance one.

lotsadox
03-03-2006, 09:39 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: OMG Olga, I was just thinking about how I had to do everything around here and you post this. Too funny and too real! :hula1:

Yolanda
03-03-2006, 10:39 AM
:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: So true. :rotfl: :rotfl:

oceangirls
03-03-2006, 01:56 PM
Angel is not a boy, but in our house she takes every chew I give Cassie. She snatches hers and then comes running back for Cassie's. It has gotten to where I offer Cassie something and she just looks at me like, "You know, Mom, thanks - but I don't think I will bother."

She gets hers later using manipulative strategies :D Or with CET chews I just give up and put 'em in different rooms.

Bella's Mom
03-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Sad but true! What a funny story!:rotfl:

Mama S.
03-04-2006, 11:25 AM
:rotfl: that is tooo funny!! Sam is my funny boy - he will grab at others treats/toys then try and walk away with a mouthful - stuff dropping everywhere! What a clown!!
Sandi

Fluffy
03-04-2006, 11:27 AM
That's funny!! My house is the opposite...anything Buddy has, Heidi thinks she needs to have and takes it at any cost!! the only time this doesn't apply is with anything edible...Buddy is a hog and eats it so fast she never gets the chance to steal it!!