PDA

View Full Version : Shadow, Porter and Daisy

laura
01-04-2010, 03:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnoXAmzd_aE

Rae
01-04-2010, 02:29 PM
everybody looks cozy warm (well, it IS Carmel...) and content :)

.... and remarkably tolerant :D

laura
01-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Seems like whenever I post videos they don't get many views. But photos always do. Are there still people out there on dial-up? (heaven forbid)

areese
01-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Are there still people out there on dial-up? (heaven forbid) There actually are. I live where there is no cable or wireless available. I do have satellite, which is marginally better than dial-up but depending on the time of day, not much better. Cable companies won't put in cable where there aren't enough people living to support it and you have to live within a certain distance of a receiver to get wireless and I don't live by much :)
Videos take a long time to load and I'm not so patient.

laura
01-08-2010, 01:59 AM
WOW, I thought everyone had access to high speed. I don't blame you, I would not have the patience for videos to load either.

Otto'sMom
01-08-2010, 02:04 AM
Half the time when I see them, I'm at work and can't view youtube or much of anything. Then I forget to recheck when I get home. However, that one was worth remembering to see. I liked the big paw under him.

Patt
01-08-2010, 02:50 AM
Happy contented doggies. :)

Linus
01-08-2010, 02:52 AM
Dear Piper and Bailey,

You see?? Big dogs and little dogs can co-exist and be happy about it. With this weekend's crazy weather, the both of you could benefit from a proper snuggle. Please watch this video at least 50 times tomorrow while I am at work and think about the possibilities. (Bailey, this means you!)

Thank you,
Your mom

Too cute, Laura!