PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Tree

Linus
01-06-2010, 01:09 AM
This is a guy from the labrador board that I am on. As you will see in the video, he is one of those big, tough, teddy bear types.

This video may induce some tears, so you might want a tissue or two.

I think it is a wonderful idea, and I would be willing to start one for the DLC if anyone is interested in contributing (next Christmas, of course.)

rZLWv_jrikw

Alex's Mom
01-06-2010, 08:05 AM
Oh my ... perhaps not the best thing to be viewing over my morning coffee at work :sad3: I think that's a wonderful idea, Lins. I'd be in (in fact, this might almost be something I'll do myself too...Christmas is after all a celebration of the light, and that I can get into!!!)

lotsadox
01-06-2010, 10:36 AM
Okay, so now I"ve cried before I've even had my first cup of coffee. That is so sweet. What a great idea!

Mama S.
01-06-2010, 11:08 AM
count me in! Didn't bother going all the way through - have a doc appointment in 30 minutes and he'll freak if I show up red eyed and blotchy!

bittyup
01-06-2010, 10:01 PM
OMG! What a touching thing to do. I think it is a wonderful idea. I'm overwhelmed here.:hearts4:

oceangirls
01-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Love it! We could do an awesome one for our furry little ones :)

Linus
01-06-2010, 11:51 PM
I loved the idea of doing a memorial tree, and I am so glad you guys are on board.

For the most part, I remember who has passed lately, but if you have lost someone (any animal, doesn't have to be just doxies) since the board's inception in December of 2005, please PM with their name.

I can be in charge of the bells, but I would like those who've lost to send their own special ornament. I think it would mean more that way. I will purchase a small tree next year and it will have a place of honor in my home.

Lisa
01-07-2010, 08:32 AM
That is awesome, :thankyou: Lins!

LUVMYGUNNER
01-07-2010, 03:32 PM
You can buy X-mas ornaments where you can put a picture in--now might be a good time to look cause of the clearance of X-mas stuff.