PDA

View Full Version : Pippit Knows I'm Leaving...

K2
03-03-2006, 05:10 PM
I took today off to pack and get ready for my trip. And Pippit knows~he just knows. He is glued to my side~more than ever before. Right now, he is laying with his head on my laptop and left hand(while I'm typing.) Look~I took a pic to demonstrate....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/special328k/gift.jpg

lotsadox
03-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Poor Pippit! He's saying "Mom, don't go away (or at least take me with you)"

Lisa
03-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Oh yeah, he knows!! It's amazing how smart they are!!

Have a wonderful vacation :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

jenfer
03-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Poor Pippit. Somehow they know when mommy and daddy is going somewhere.

quavec
03-03-2006, 05:54 PM
:awww: how sweet!

every morning when Cricket hops in my lap, he will lay his head on my forearm. It just kills me. Then my son will come up and wrap his arms around my neck from behind and kiss my cheek, my daughter will hop into my bed and snuggle under the covers - and I have to go to work :sosad: Those three can pull my heartstrings!

Helen
03-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Oh, Pippit! Mommy will come back, I promise! It just breaks your heart, doesn't it?

Where he is staying while you're gone?

Mama S.
03-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Poor Pippit!! But think of the spoilin you get while Mama's gone!! Her wil be home and you can guilt trip her into lots and lots of treats! :rotfl:
Sandi

Jacqueline
03-03-2006, 07:41 PM
I took today off to pack and get ready for my trip. And Pippit knows~he just knows. He is glued to my side~more than ever before. Right now, he is laying with his head on my laptop and left hand(while I'm typing.) Look~I took a pic to demonstrate....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/special328k/gift.jpg

When are you coming, where are you staying...how long, all those interesting questions??? Lol. Tell Pippit you will bring them gifts.

JanUet
03-03-2006, 08:20 PM
:awww: Poor Pippit and Poor, Poor Mommy :hearts: :hearts:

How is it they KNOW how to make ya feel like a heel and tug at our heart strings?

So what ya gonna do K2? Cancel your holiday? :confused:

Bella's Mom
03-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Oh, poor Pippit. He can sense that mutter is going to go away. Poor little buddy.

Patt
03-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Our puppers are amazing, they know every move we are planning. Aww I feel sorry for him look at that sweet face.
I hope you took him on a long walk to clear his thoughts and gave him lots :kisses: :hearts: :kisses::hearts:.

LUVMYGUNNER
03-03-2006, 11:24 PM
Poor baby, is he going to granny's??

Alex's Mom
03-04-2006, 06:55 AM
They sure do seem to know when things are different, don't they! Especially when leaving's involved! Alex literally glues herself to my leg when I'm getting ready to go out, even if it's for work, and goes into a panic when I haul out my suitcase! Whcih is silly, because for the most part, where I go she goes! :rotfl: When Maxe was young I was in the military and had to travel a lot for work. It got to the point that when I opened the suitcase on the bed to pack, I turn to get something and when I turned back, there she was, sitting in the suitcase! She'd do that until I actually closed it, and the she'd climb on top of it!!! Talk about tugging at your heart strings! The really funny thing was that when I picked her up from where she was boarding, she'd sulk and totally ignore me for a day after we got home. "So there, mom, I'll teach you to abandon me!!!" So hang in there Pippit, Mommy'll be back soon and bring you lots of treats and lovin's!!