PDA

View Full Version : My vain little boy

Fluffy
03-04-2006, 12:05 PM
Last week I moved the long mirror into my kitchen (lighting is better in there to check to see if outfits match :rotfl:). Buddy has walked by it a thousand times and never paid it any mind. This morning, he was sitting on my lap, facing the mirror looking all around sniffing. His eyes met the dachsie in the mirror and he started letting out the most pathetic little woofs. I was petting him and making faces at him so he would know that it was him in the mirror. Now, everytime he walks by, he stops to look in it and admire himself. He was even sitting on his phone book earlier just staring at himself!! The look on his face says it all and I can tell he is thinking "Dang, I'm a FINE looking dachsie!" :rotfl: As I type, he's laying on my lap, staring into the mirror. I have concluded that I have one vain little dachsie!!!

Mama S.
03-04-2006, 12:56 PM
I still think it's hysterical that he sits on the yellow pages!! I do have the most amazing furg'babies!! ANd he is gorgeous!
Sandi

Anatresia
03-04-2006, 02:59 PM
That is too cute, Becca! Methinks Rigby would be the same way if she had a mirror at her eye level. We have to keep the mirrors very high here!:rotfl:

Jen
03-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Tasha checks herself out in store windows--so I'm not surprised Buddy enjoys his handsome reflection. :cutiepie2

Nancy
03-04-2006, 07:40 PM
too funny! he's not vain! he's just admiring the his shiney coat, great teeth and beautiful eyes, all because his momma takes care of him!

Linus
03-04-2006, 10:57 PM
:rotfl: Too cute, Buddy!

lotsadox
03-05-2006, 12:17 AM
I'm sure that Cash would be the same way. He'd be sitting there saying "I am soooo cute!" :banana:

jenfer
03-05-2006, 07:41 PM
That's cute. :) So that's what he is doing sitting on the phone book. :rotfl:

isobelsmom
03-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Sits on the yellow pages....:rotfl: :rotfl: Do you think he'll give me an autographed pic of Himself before he makes the big time in modelling? :rotfl:

Pokeys Mom
03-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Buddy is looking at one haaawt dog! :D That is far too funny!! :rotfl: :lol:

oceangirls
03-06-2006, 09:24 PM
:scratch: I have had dogs who like to watch themselves in mirrors and dogs who act like they do not even notice them. My girls have freakishly good vision, so I KNOW they can see their reflections in a mirror they are right next to, but they don't bark (and they bark at EVERYTHING)... so I guess they know it is their reflection - but how in the world would they know that??:confused:

Bella's Mom
03-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Too cute! Buddy just likes what he sees! :rotfl: