PDA

View Full Version : Dehlia is here

Yolanda
03-04-2006, 02:13 PM
My latest :angel7: is here safely. Such a wonderful little girl but she needs a lot of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: We have no history on her but was told by the shelter she is an owner turn in and is 17. Her mouth is horrid, she has very bad carartcs and her eyes have muscous in them and she probably has an ear infection. Dehlia wants to be held and give kisses. I am in :hearts: :hearts: with her already.

This is one of the first things she did when she walked in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/yogies1/Thirsty.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/yogies1/fullface.jpg

Mama S.
03-04-2006, 02:25 PM
I have an ice maker !!! I'll be happy to help supply!! SHe is such a doll!! Lots and lots of :bigrayz: to get her happy & healthy!
Sandi

Frzframe
03-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Poor old gal. Lots of :bigrayz: :bigrayz:'s coming her way.

I can tell she's a corker alright. :D

Alex's Mom
03-04-2006, 03:17 PM
What a love!!!such a "lived in" face she has too...:bigrayz: :rayz: :bigrayz: :rayz: for her to to feel better now that she's in a safe and loving place.:cheer2: Give her a big smooch and a hug from Alex and me!!!

Jen
03-04-2006, 05:04 PM
Awww, sweetie! She does look like she has some dental issues. Is there anything that can be done for the cataracts? Its nice to know that this sweet senior lady is safe with you Yolanda!!

Otto'sMom
03-04-2006, 05:15 PM
:hearts: I :hearts: :hearts: her. Her chompers remind me of Grrrt. I always worry about getting Grrrt put under anesthesia for dental, she took so long to come out of it from her spay it worried me.
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: for all that ails her.

mamaw
03-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Yolanda you are a :angel7: to take these special needs dachsies in. I am glad that I don't know who had her before she came to you. I just can't understand how and why someone can live with a dachsie or any other breed for so many yrs and then just walk out on them, its heartbreaking. I will never walk out on my crew. Its a sorry person that walks out on a senior with the stupid excuse that they don't have time for them. I hope people like that have their kids walk out on them when they get older.

K2
03-04-2006, 05:51 PM
:hearts: Awww....what a sweet girl!!! She's in the right hands now!

Courtney
03-04-2006, 05:51 PM
What a gorgeous girl. I know she'll get tons of love from you Yolanda! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for her!

Nancy
03-04-2006, 07:37 PM
What a special lady! Knowing she is with you, she's in GREAT hands! Lot's of :bigrayz: 's for the little one!

JanUet
03-04-2006, 07:57 PM
I guess she was a wee bit thirsty and thought that since she wasn't offered a drink...she would get one of her own. :rotfl:

She is such a :love5:. I still can't believe that someone just placed her into a shelter at 17 years old.:mad:

She is in safe hands with you Yolanda.:hearts: She knows that already.:hearts:

Patt
03-05-2006, 12:52 AM
She is definitely my kind of pupper, what a sweetheart. :thanx: for taking her in. :hearts:

Linus
03-05-2006, 01:42 AM
Poor baby!!! I'm sure she'll flourish in your care in no time at all!!

lotsadox
03-05-2006, 01:48 AM
Oh, Yolanda, she is so sweet! :hearts: You are such an :angel7: for helping all of these sweet doggies.

alfina
03-05-2006, 09:47 AM
just can't believe people would just dump her! Mucos could be due to dry eye condition. So, if you clean her eyes, use eye wash because it doesn't dry out the cornea even more.

areese
03-05-2006, 09:15 PM
oh the poor sweet thing. I just can't understand how anyone could drop off a dog that age.....I had my last dog, Kerby, 16 years and those last precious years...I wouldn't have traded them for anything.
If there's any justice or karma or something they will end up old and alone and unloved.

Bella's Mom
03-06-2006, 03:10 PM
I'm sure it was very easy to fall in love with this sweet girl! :angel7: I'm so happy she's in your care.