PDA

View Full Version : Not berry fair

areese
01-19-2010, 10:12 PM
Deer Ebbybuddy,
Dis iz not so berry fair. Owen Weenie, he'z my boyfwend and he gotz a berry big wibbon at da gility.
Ebbybuddy sez oh congwatulashuns Owen Weenie. O Owen Weenie, you iz so berry gweat and good. O Owen Weenie you iz da best. O Owen you gotz da c-atch 3.
I iz berry gweat too. And I iz berry much da best but I did not get da big wibbon. I gotz berry liddle feetz and da skinny legs and I wan berry good and fast but did I getz da wibbon?????
No.
Dis iz not berry fair and I am berry sad about it.
Lub,
Salsalita

Rileybugg
01-20-2010, 04:17 AM
Oh my. :bighug: If you had a ribbon for every friend you have here, you would be surrounded by ribbons and very happy. Cause we love Da Bug, with or without those other ribbons.

Red Haired Girl
01-20-2010, 07:22 AM
Aww Salsa, Don't take it to heart. you are a :perfect10 to everyone, including Owen. I'll bet he won those ribbons to impress you so you'd keep being his girlfriend. Boys are like that.

Alex's Mom
01-20-2010, 08:07 AM
Aww Salsa, Don't take it to heart. you are a :perfect10 to everyone, including Owen. I'll bet he won those ribbons to impress you so you'd keep being his girlfriend. Boys are like that.

'zactly, Bug!!! You is ALWAYS a winner to us, ribbons or no ribbons!!! :hug99::hug99:

Barb
01-20-2010, 10:36 AM
Oh my. :bighug: If you had a ribbon for every friend you have here, you would be surrounded by ribbons and very happy. Cause we love Da Bug, with or without those other ribbons.

Dat is soooooo true - we all lub you beyond belief..... you and Owee and Laika are ALL special in our eyes :hearts:

vferraro99
01-20-2010, 10:38 AM

:ditto: Actually, little Bug, if you had a ribbon for every friend that :hearts: here you'd be suffocated under them... we lub you bery. bery. much.

Claudine
01-26-2010, 10:18 AM
Sweet little Salsa, dont you be sad! Everybody knows you iz an amazing little girl! You have soooo many ribbons & trophies. Just remember that Owen Weenie iz your boyfriend & be happy for him! You'll bring home the next blue ribbon, I just know it!!:hug99::hug99::hearts::hearts:

Mama S.
01-30-2010, 12:15 AM
but bug - you gotz Bob!!! Who needs a ribbon:rotfl::rotfl:We do :hearts:you though!!!!

Yolanda
01-30-2010, 12:30 AM
Sweetie, life is not fair sometimes and you know we alll thing you are the best.

bittyup
02-04-2010, 08:05 AM

Poor sad bug:sosad:Just be happy for your boyfriend and remember we love:love98:love:love98:love:love98: you Miss Salsalita.If you aare really really sweet to him maybe he will let you keep it for him.:rolleyes: