PDA

View Full Version : All Packed And Ready To Go!!!

K2
03-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Well, this is my last night here in cold old Massachusetts(at least for a week) I'm off to sunny Orlando/Kissimme tomorrow(6am flight and I'll be there by 1) :island: :dolphin: :sunny:

I brought Paddington to his babysitters this afternoon. I think they're going to have a great time with him!! But, I'll miss him.....

And then there's Pippit. I am going to miss him so much!! I've got a few pictures I'm bringing with me (and of course the necklace from my awesome WWW buddy)

So, I'm all ready to go. You might run into my mom(PipsGramNGramp)while I'm gone. I'm bringing my laptop, so I'll check in if I have time. :bighug:

Anatresia
03-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Oh, I hope you have a WONDERFUL time. I hope the weather is super nice- all sunny and warm. :) Bring some of that Florida sunshine home with you, okay? We could use it in the Northeast right now. :boogie:

LUVMYGUNNER
03-05-2006, 12:18 AM
Have a great time.

Patt
03-05-2006, 12:23 AM
Enjoy your warm vacation. :island: :dolphin: :SwimB:

HotDogMama
03-05-2006, 01:37 AM
Have a great time!! See ya soon, well not really, but yanno what I mean! :rotfl:

Nancy
03-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Hope you have a safe flight and a great vacation! Enjoy the sunshine, you'll be home with the kids before you know it!

alfina
03-05-2006, 09:44 AM
The weather has been really good here. You'll enjoy your stay! March is the best time to visit before it gets too hot.

Jen
03-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Have a warm and wonderful trip!! And try not to worry about Pippit too much--grandma and gramps will be spoiling him!!

Think of us :freezing: in the NE while you're basking in the sun!:island: :dolphin:

Fluffy
03-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Have a GREAT time K2!!! Though I'm a winter bug, I agree w/ Tracy....bring the warmth and sunshine home with you!!! We could TOTALLY use it!!