PDA

View Full Version : Not Baxter's Morning!

RustysMom
02-11-2010, 10:03 AM
This morning was like any other, get up, feed the cats, shower, Brian gets up and takes the dogs out, they eat and then everyone zoomies through the house for 30 minutes or more before they find their spots to go back to sleep. Baxter is the submissive one when playing. They zoom and then Baxter will fall over and show his belly as Rusty and Odie go after his arm pits and legs then zoom again, fall over bite the arm pits, zoom and repeat over and over. This morning, they zoom, Baxter falls over Odie jumps on him, bites his armpits jumps on him again, gets off and puts his butt in Baxters face, lifts his leg and pees on Baxters head!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

vferraro99
02-11-2010, 10:55 AM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I'm sorry, Baxter baby, but I could not help it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

TheDoxieHaus
02-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Oh no! Poor little Baxter! What a way to start the day.

iluvmolly
02-12-2010, 12:30 AM
:rotfl::rotfl: Sorry Baxter!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

lotsadox
02-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Poor Baxter! It's tough having brothers :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Especially when they pee on you

silverselkie56
02-12-2010, 05:41 PM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I am so sorry to laugh, but it is funny. Don't stress, Baxter, your brother is just marking you as his. Just shows he loves you.

Lisa
02-12-2010, 06:05 PM
I read this yesterday and I laughed. :lol: I read it again this morning, and I laughed harder. :hysterical: :hysterical:

Poor Baxter. I hope today was a better day for him.

bittyup
02-15-2010, 10:04 AM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I am so sorry to laugh, but it is funny. Don't stress, Baxter, your brother is just marking you as his. Just shows he loves you.

Poor boy:hug99:Hopefully today will be better:rotfl: