PDA

View Full Version : I need help

mydachsies
03-07-2006, 11:56 PM
finding a home for a little doxie.I am getting another one for a while.The lady said her bigger dog is mean to him and she needs to find him a home.I told her I will take him in and help find one for him.His name is peanut.I am calling her tomorrow and she is bringing him over ASAP! Help me find him a home!!!I will keep everyone updated.

Fluffy
03-08-2006, 12:30 AM
You are such an :angel7: Erika!!! LOTS of :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: to help you find a good home for Peanut!!! Keep us posted!

Patt
03-08-2006, 03:15 AM
:thanx: for volunteering to find Peanut a new loving home.:hearts: Fortunately there are a lot of Doxie's rescues in TX I'm sure they will be able to help you or advise you on the best way to handle the situation. Sending rescue :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: to Peanut and you. Be sure to post his pic. Please keep us updated. :)

Alex's Mom
03-08-2006, 06:34 AM
:happy2: :happy2: :angel7: Erika!! You sure have a big :hearts: I truly don't know how you do it (but am glad you do!!) Lots of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: that you find a home for little Peanut quickly!

Lisa
03-08-2006, 07:01 AM
:way2go: Erika!

I hope you find little Peanut a great home. Please do keep us posted! You go girl. :cheer2: :appl: :cheer2: :appl: :cheer2: :appl:

JanUet
03-08-2006, 07:21 AM
Erika you are an :angel7: for taking Little Peanut in to your heart and your home. Sending Mega adoption :bigrayz: :bigrayz: to the Lil guy.

Please post a pic of him when you can. Are you sure YOU don't NEED another doxie? :rotfl:

Nancy
03-08-2006, 08:43 AM
You are an :angel7: for taking Peanut! Mega :bigrayz: 's for a quick adoption!! An ah, while he's with you, maybe you could post a little pix for us!?

LUVMYGUNNER
03-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Here are rays :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for a good home for him.

Mama S.
03-08-2006, 10:11 AM
Get with any of the good rescues and if nothing else - let them show you how to qualify someone to adopt. Many "say" what they think you want to hear just to get a dog and then a month later the dog is back with you or worse because they couldn't, wouldn't, shouldn't. I'm sure Courtney can help out! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: that Peanut finds a great home!
sandi

lotsadox
03-08-2006, 01:04 PM
Thanks so much for helping this little guy. :thankyou: Courtney should be able to put you in touch with CTDR or another rescue in your area. She does a lot of work with them. :banana:

Courtney
03-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Yes, we could certainly list him with CTDR if you want. just let me know!

Jen
03-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Erika, you are wonderful to help out Peanut (and yes, we must have pics!!). :angel7: I agree that Courtney should be able to steer you to a rescue. Even if you'd rather foster Peanut until you can find a new home, they can help you with the process of selecting a safe and qualified new family for him.

Bella's Mom
03-08-2006, 04:13 PM
:bighug: That is so great of you to take little Peanut in and help find his forever home! I'm sure it will take no time! Adoption :rayz: :rayz: coming your way!

laura
03-08-2006, 04:22 PM
I wanted to say, I love the ND pics! They are so cute!

Laura

Goob
03-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Any news Erika? You are such an angel. :angel7: