PDA

View Full Version : April 2010 Central Ohio Meetup info

SusanF
04-09-2010, 02:50 AM
April 2010 Central Ohio Meetup info
The next meetup for the Central Ohio Dachshund lovers will be April 18 at 2 pm at Noah's Too Pet Resort. Its located at 5560 N. Hamilton Rd in Columbus. We had over 40 dachsies there in Feb!

This will be an awesome meetup! Miss Peanut Wigglebutt will be celebrating her birthday with cake and hats and party treats.

Also the owner of the facility we will be meeting at has donated gift certificates to both of his pet resorts for day care for your dachsie!! He has great facilites and your dachsie will have the time of his/her life!

We will have a raffle for these as well as some other prizes so come prepared to purchase some raffle tickets and the money will go to Dachshund Rescue. Its raining dachsies right now and every bit helps.

Contact me if you have any questions.

RustysMom
04-09-2010, 08:24 AM
I joined this yahoo's group! because we will be moving to OH, someday soon. Hopefully we will make it to some of the meetup once we get there. And Im looking forward to the fest they have.

SusanF
04-09-2010, 08:48 AM
I joined this yahoo's group! because we will be moving to OH, someday soon. Hopefully we will make it to some of the meetup once we get there. And Im looking forward to the fest they have.

Welcome Angela! I am the coordinator for the ColOhDachs meetup group. Looking forward to seeing you when you get moved. I know the Dayton area well since I lived in Urbana for many years. I used to work for a company that delivered food stuff to Dayton and surrounding areas. My girls used to think the Fairfield Mall was built just for them :rotfl:

RustysMom
04-09-2010, 02:35 PM
I havent figured out the site yet, but will take more time to look at it this weekend! Once we make it to OH we will try to make it to a meetup or the Fest/picnic that they have. Looking forward to it!

Its a small world! I just noticed Susan, you are the one who responded to my facebook message on the North East Ohio Dachshund Picnic group page!