PDA

View Full Version : This Morning

RustysMom
04-14-2010, 02:14 PM
"Please Mom! just one more hour"

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv305/star2392/untitled5.jpg

vferraro99
04-14-2010, 03:56 PM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: that's too funny! I think my kids are catching up to it too. Usually they're the ones to wake me up, but lately it has been the other way around. One of these days they'll ask me for one more hour also!

Lisa
04-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Soooooo cute! I know exactly how he feels.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

RustysMom
04-14-2010, 09:17 PM
I describe Rusty as a teenager who wont get out of bed to go to school, if he were human. The dogs never get me up they wait, which is nice. But once I'm up Baxter and Odie are ready to get out of the cage and start their day. Rusty, still on the bed, under the covers. I have to uncover him and drag him out pretty much! once we come back in, back to bed he goes. Forget Breakfast! sleep is more important! :rolleyes:

Now if I could do that myself, that would be grand!

Digger
04-15-2010, 12:00 AM
I describe Rusty as a teenager who wont get out of bed to go to school, if he were human. The dogs never get me up they wait, which is nice. But once I'm up Baxter and Odie are ready to get out of the cage and start their day. Rusty, still on the bed, under the covers. I have to uncover him and drag him out pretty much! once we come back in, back to bed he goes. Forget Breakfast! sleep is more important! :rolleyes:

Now if I could do that myself, that would be grand!

Digger has been like that, but its at night, We have been going to the dog park the last couple days, oh boy that puppy is pooped out by the time we get home, that all he wants to do is sleep, and not eat dinner!