PDA

View Full Version : Turbo scared the p-diddle out

mamaw
03-10-2006, 01:04 PM
of me last night. As some of you know he had back surgury in 2002 and neck surgury in 2005 a few days ago he was walking all hunched up so I watched him real close and in a couple hrs he was fine, back to running 90 miles a hr. Last nite at 3AM I went in the kitchen to get a drink of water and Turbo was walking all hunched up again so I decided I would keep a close eye on him so I went back to bed but could not go back to sleep, I checked on him at 530AM and he was hunched up even worse and could barely walk. I put him in a crate by himself as I couldn"t do anything till 900Am when his surgeons office opened. I walked the floor and did some serious praying and some crying. As my luck would have it his surgeon was off today and they said to take him to Dr Carmicheal my reg vet who has treated my babies for the last 13 years and if it was serious they would call Dr Filer in. By 9AM he was walking fine but I took him anyway and Dr Carmicheal put him on 25mg Deramaxx for 2 wks. Turbo is going to be the death of me but better safe than sorry.

Lisa
03-10-2006, 01:18 PM
Oh no, lots of Turbo rayz that it is nothing serious!! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

And to Turbo.....STOP SCARING YOUR MOMMY!! :bighug:

Please keep us posted Jean.

Frzframe
03-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Oh my I hope the meds and rest will fix him right up. I know what you mean when you say he's goes 90 hours a min because now that Ruby is feeling better she is the same way. And there is no stinkin way I can slow that girl down unless she's crated or drugged and I just can't do that to my poor little girl! :)

oceangirls
03-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Seems like Turbo is an appropriate name for your wild little guy!! Sending lots of rayz:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :bigrayz:

Jen
03-10-2006, 01:56 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Turbo!!!

Oh Jean, I hope this is minor, I know you've been thru a lot with that spunky fella. Tasha was on Deramaxx for her last back problem and did really well on it.

Nancy
03-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Poor Turbo! Lot's of Mega :bigrayz: 's and hope it's nothing serious. Poor little one!

Bella's Mom
03-10-2006, 03:14 PM
Some :rayz: :rayz: coming your way for Turbo. Glad it wasn't anything worse.

mamaw
03-10-2006, 04:11 PM
My reg vet seems to think that Mr Arthur is paying us a visit (with the meds he is on now, time will tell) I will take him back in 2 weeks to see whats going on. Mr Aurthur is arthritis. I don't like to medicate my baibies too much but that sure is a lot better than surgury and rehab. Keep the rays coming for him.

Mama S.
03-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Yuuckk to a visit from Mr Arthur.... here's lot and lots of :bigrayz: that he gets better and the ole hunchy back thing is gone!
Sandi

HotDogMama
03-10-2006, 05:11 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: lots of rays and prayers that he will be back to zoomie speed in no time!! :hearts: