PDA

View Full Version : New house rays paying off??

AgileOllie
03-10-2006, 05:27 PM
Today we went on our fourth week of house-hunting. Back 2 sessions ago (house-hunting sessions, that is) we found an absolutely BEAUTIFUL 10 acre track with a very old house on it. We fell in love with the land right away. It's got Elm trees, Oak trees, pecan trees and some other fruit trees all over it. We loved it right away. The house needed alot of work, but withstood Hurricane Rita just fine. We called about the house again 2 days after we saw it, but it was under contract. Well, today we called and found out it is NOW AVAILABLE, but the realtor had a meeting scheduled with another couple who wanted to see it this afternoon. They said they thought they may be ready to put a bid on it, but they weren't sure. We went out right away and placed a bid on it ourselves!!! We still have bank work to deal with so it's not 100% ours, but it's not going anywhere until we know for sure we can or can't buy it.
I want this house/land so badly that it hurts. I actually got tears in my eyes when the realtor told me about the other couple, and actually started crying when he said if WE put a bid on it first, we had first "dibs" on it. So we did.
Right now it has 8 horses on it, and that land is being leased to the horses' owners. We'll continue to lease that land to them until we're ready to build.
It also means that I can finally get the horse I've always wanted!
I am so excited, yall. I just PRAY everything goes smoothly.
Please keep sending the rays out!!!
I'll post photos of it tomorrow.

Talk soon
Tonya

Jen
03-10-2006, 05:29 PM
What wonderful news Tonya!! House :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: coming your way and fingers and paws crossed!!

Patt
03-11-2006, 03:05 AM
Great news!!!!!:cheer2: I'm so happy for you and will continue to send positive thoughts and many house :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

Alex's Mom
03-11-2006, 08:16 AM
:cheer2: :bigrayz: :cheer2: :bigrayz: :cheer2: :bigrayz: that it all works out!!! Escpecially the horse part...!! I'm going to look at a house tomorrow too...out in the country with a little barn on it!

Nancy
03-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Tonya, that is sooo awesome! MEGA MEGA :bigrayz: 's that you purchase the house!! PLEASE keep us posted!!

JanUet
03-11-2006, 11:01 AM
That is just FANTASTIC News! :woohoo:

Sending those DLC Miracle :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: right to ya!
And :pray:in as hard as I can!!!! :please: Let the new owner of the house be Tonya!

lotsadox
03-11-2006, 11:46 AM
:woohoo: Tonya! That is sooo cool! :banana: I used to live on acreage and have horses. They're a lot of work, but you'll enjoy it! :hula1: