PDA

View Full Version : Hershey's boo boo

Mama S.
03-10-2006, 08:57 PM
here is a pic of his foot minus a toe - sorry it's small - my camera does not do good on close ups so I had to get back and then crop it
http://static.flickr.com/38/110663716_53398e4262_o.jpg
Now the skeery part - we goin back in the morning - his entire left eye is blood red - no white at all
http://static.flickr.com/53/110663747_5dd7fb1e74.jpg

the red is not camera flash - it's blood. I think he was so freaked that he blew the vessels in his eye - he was most definitely NOT like that when I took him there. Jamie doesn't seem to think there is anything to worry about but you know me. I want him checked out.
Sandi

Linus
03-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Hershey man! You're falling apart, my friend! Sending more :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: your way!!!

Goob
03-10-2006, 09:10 PM
WOW Hershey is having one hell of a week isn't he?! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: Will the toe/nail grow back?

Patt
03-10-2006, 09:21 PM
Poor Hershey, he's had more then his share this week.
It's called Subconjunctival hemorrhages and generally harmless, I've had this happen a couple of times it looks worse then it is and it doesn't hurt. Usually it is reabosorbed. I would definitely have the vet check him out. Sending healing :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: to The Hershey Man. :hearts:

Mama S.
03-10-2006, 09:22 PM
He is most def playing this one - he is laying at my feet giving me the when are you getting off tha machine and loving me L@@K! So, I'm off to hold my baby!
Sandi

Otto'sMom
03-10-2006, 09:27 PM
I wish my eyes would do that just once. I'd like to look as evil as I feel some days:evilgrin:
Poor Hershman and poor you:bighug: :hug99: to the both of yas.
I think that footie is cute no matter how many toes there are:hearts:

areese
03-10-2006, 09:27 PM
The toe looks really good. Poor boy sure had a rough couple of days!
:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for Hershey!

Helen
03-10-2006, 09:42 PM
Poory Hershey-bar! First the foot, now the eye! Lots of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: that things stay calm for you for at least a day, Sandi!

Michelle
03-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Oh Poor Hershey, sending lots more healing rays for him :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:
they eye looks scary but I am sure it will be just fine, see what the vets says.. Poor Hershey baby :hearts: :hearts:

Jacqueline
03-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Poor Hershey, he's had more then his share this week.
It's called Subconjunctival hemorrhages and generally harmless, I've had this happen a couple of times it looks worse then it is and it doesn't hurt. Usually it is reabosorbed. I would definitely have the vet check him out. Sending healing :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: to The Hershey Man. :hearts:

That bloody eye looks terrible, I agree.....but the good news is that you can do that just sneezing. I was a paraoptic for years, and saw that a lot. My hubby did that to himself a few times.....sneezing. But I KNOW you will be going to the vet, and we all know that Hershey is going to appreciate all the extra loving he is going to get.....and he deserves it for being so good.

Not a good week for you or him, was it? Here's a few more :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for both of you.

lotsadox
03-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Poor Hersh! Sending rayz for his toe and eye :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: and a :bighug: for his mama.

JanUet
03-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Sending eye and toe :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: to the Hershey man.

He has had one heck of a week! and so have YOU Momma.
Sending you both a :bighug: as well :hearts:

Mama S.
03-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Hershey's eye while very ugly should be fine. He was not a happy person at the vet's. I did find out that he developed something called cage rage. Wouldn't let anyone take him out of his cage at the vet's. THey had to call Jamie in. So I can see where the eye thing came from - his feetsie are ok - he's dancing around like nothing every happened. Shadow's staples are out - her incision is great!
Sooooo - now that Doc has gotten almost $500:shocked: from me in less than 30 days - Aurora is next! Then Sam ! Both need the snip- I asked Doc when I was gonna ride in the pick up I keep paying for :rotfl: Oh well, I could be wasting money on something stupid - like spoiling my kids even worse:rotfl: :rotfl:
SO, everyone is happy and pretty much healthy - we watch the eye as long as it continues to clear up we are ok! Off to hunt for liquor!! I need it!
Sandi

K2
03-11-2006, 01:30 PM
OMG~what happened to the H man???? Sending him :hug99: and :bigrayz: :bigrayz: Poor little guy!

Patt
03-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the update, I'm happy to hear that Hershey & Shadow are doing okay. :sausage: :sausage:

Nancy
03-11-2006, 02:25 PM
poor little guy! sending mega :bigrayz: 's and :hug99: to the both of you!

jenfer
03-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Sending more :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Hershey!!!