PDA

View Full Version : Cash and prizes!!!!

Courtney
03-13-2006, 03:12 PM
Okay, so the prizes are for you, and the cash is for us. :) Central Texas Dachshund Rescue is raffling off a cruise and YOU could win!

Relaxing on the deck of the ship, next to the pool, with someone waiting on you hand and foot. Sumptuous buffets. Walking in the sand on the edge of the ocean on a beautiful, pristine beach. All of this can be yours for only $20!

WHAT? How can that be? Well, for a $20 raffle ticket you can buy a chance to win a dream vacation, $1500 cruise for 2 on Royal Caribbean. The Cruise certificate, courtesy of Blue Moon Travel, is for a 7 day cruise for 2 people, on the ship and sailing of the winner's choice (some restrictions apply.) That's right - the winner chooses the ship, cruise dates and itinerary! The certificate is valid for 12 months. The winning ticket will be drawn on May 31, 2006.

We are getting in dachshunds left and right and really need the $$.

Visit http://ctdr.org/ to buy your tickets through paypal. You can also mail in money if you don't want to use paypal - contact me for more info.

You should also check out our available dogs page - http://ctdr.org/available.html - and read some of the sad stories. Especially check out Butterfly and Rolo. :mad:

CTDR and its many wonderful wieners thank you in advance!!!

Mama S.
03-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Count me in! WIll be getting ready for my tickets Friday!
Sandi

Lisa
03-13-2006, 05:20 PM
Ticket bought! What a great idea, I hope they make a ton of money. :banana: :banana: :banana: Is that Basil under the "foster homes needed" animation?

squirrel818
03-13-2006, 05:36 PM
Courtney, I am in LOVE :hearts: with Doc. What a sweet little face!Do you think it will be harx for him to find a home? I'll buy my ticket on friday! What a great prize!

Courtney
03-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Yes, I do believe Basil's pic is still up there! :hearts:

Doc is adorable and so is our other DD, Ray-Ray (who I think is being fostered by Heide in Mississippi). Most people do not want a special needs dog, so yes, it probably will be a little harder for him to get adopted. But he's in a great foster home until then!

quavec
03-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Got my ticket! :hula1: :hula1:

Patt
03-13-2006, 07:13 PM
Courtney, Butterfly's story is :sosad: I'm definitely in tears over that little one. So devastating for the foster mom. :sad3:
Some people can be so cruel and it looks like you have more than your share in TX! :mad: My heartbreaks for all the others especially those precious seniors!

I would like to send you a check for a ticket please send me the info.

Courtney
03-13-2006, 07:23 PM
I just sent this info to Patt...the only reason I didn't post it before was b/c I didn't have it handy...but now I do! So if you want to mail in a check, send it and your info to:

CTDR
Attn: Dream Cruise Raffle
7301 RR 620N
Ste. 155 #136
Austin, TX 78726

JanUet
03-13-2006, 07:41 PM
I bought my ticket!

I had a peek at the site. I am in tears just reading about some of those pupperz. I need to remind myself that they are in a better place now and no more harm will come to them.
WHY do people do this?:confused: :mad:

lotsadox
03-13-2006, 09:05 PM
Okay, bought mine! :banana: Now I just need to get my shorts and bikini ready! :hula1:

Mama S.
03-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Hard part is when I win - which one of you do I chose to take with me?:rotfl:
Sandi

JanUet
03-13-2006, 09:41 PM
Simple Momma! ME!:rotfl:

Chris
03-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Oh neat!

Can it be from any port of your choice, or just out of Texas??

Chris

Courtney
03-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Here is the fine print: http://ctdr.org/cruiseraffle_regulations.html

Looks like it is a Royal Carribbean cruise, so I bet you can sail from any port that line serves!

Bella's Mom
03-14-2006, 03:06 PM
Ooooh, I'm on it! :hula1: