PDA

View Full Version : Awert, Awert

Rae
12-08-2005, 09:39 AM
dere is hard cold poison dwops coming from de sky in Kin tuck ee! My hoomomma lied and tole me it was jus rainin- I hates rainin- but I had ta potty and you don't get no cookie if you potty in da house so I went out side.

De poison dwops was HARD and hitted me on da head. I gibbed her da LQQK but it was too late. I did my bizness quick I tell you den I got back in da house.

I got my cookie and den hoomomma wet me git in da wecliner under de bwankie wif her wile she had her kof-fe, but I still no like it. Dem tings hurt.

Beware da poison balls from de sky!

Jen
12-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Poor Duchie! Tasha has never seen those ice balls from the sky--but she didn't like those white poison flakes that fell into her eyes on Monday night. And shhhh, don't tell her, but we're getting more of them tomorrow. And maybe some of those poison balls too.

You stay warm today Duchie girl!

Fluffy
12-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Duchie dis Heidi here. I sowwy bout da poison dwops dat hurt. My mudder said we iz gonna get da white poison tonight and wots of it. I iz glad she got da bootz!! Now if I can just walk in dem!!

Bella's Mom
12-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Oh Duchie, that is bad news! I'm so glad to hear the frozen drops didn't hurt you. Good thing you had mutter and the warm blankies to make it all better.:hearts:

oceangirls
12-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Poor little pupper! You can come stay with us in Florida. :) No frozen stuff falling from the sky!

Rae
12-08-2005, 05:09 PM
Poor little pupper! You can come stay with us in Florida. :) No frozen stuff falling from the sky!

Ummm, Angel and Cassie, would you pwease ask you mutter if my hoomomma can come too? her no like de snow either and she right fond of Flory-da.

We bring bourbon from Kin-Tuckee. We famus for it.

Goob
12-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Miss Dutchie,
Dis the Professor. Please send me sample of da dwops for my laboratory analysis.

Mail to:
Professor Buster Brown
Center for the Advancement of Caninie Mathmatics
Office #8
San Diego, CA 92000

Anatresia
12-08-2005, 09:16 PM
Mr. Butters just peed all over himself in fear- rain is bad enough, but hail? He would never go out again!:rotfl:

oceangirls
12-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Ummm, Angel and Cassie, would you pwease ask you mutter if my hoomomma can come too? her no like de snow either and she right fond of Flory-da.

Why certainly. A&C think the hoomamas would have a delightfully nice time.:banana: :woohoo: :party2:

Jacqueline
12-09-2005, 01:23 PM
Poor Duchie,

Taffy says you must tell your Mom you need a HUGE hurricane awning to hide under when those nasty poision drops, flakes and balls come at you from the sky.

And a nice big fast car to escape in when the hurricanes come after you.

Mama S.
12-09-2005, 07:28 PM

Hey Miss Duchie,
We have a nice big, covered porch that you can go out onto -if you want to stop on your way to Floryda - we are in gorja! and we wikes dat bwack wabel stuff!!
Sandi