PDA

View Full Version : Pink Ghost?

Barb
10-20-2010, 10:46 PM
We have had several threads lately about ghosts or spirits or the unknown roaming around our homes or workplaces....... The Fivey homestead had a visitor...a Pink Ghost :shocked:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/BarbIvey/102010004.jpg

:rotfl: A little girl got up to follow mommy down the hall....and her blankie *stuck* !!!!

See it's just me....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/BarbIvey/102010007.jpg

Holly !!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/BarbIvey/102010008.jpg

Opaleyz
10-20-2010, 11:24 PM
:awww: that is one cute pink ghostie!

areese
10-20-2010, 11:53 PM
Cutest ghostie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa
10-21-2010, 07:17 AM
She's not scary at all. Holly bear is a welcome spirit here anytime.

:pinky:

vferraro99
10-21-2010, 08:53 AM
Just adorable :hearts::hearts: This is the time of year when my kids play ghost as well. They get up to go somewhere and their blankies go with them :rotfl::rotfl:

HokieMom
10-21-2010, 10:14 AM
That's the cutest ghostie I've seen! :hearts: I'd let that one in my house anytime!

lotsadox
10-21-2010, 10:37 AM
:awww: Such a cute ghost :pinky:

michelehbc
10-21-2010, 11:03 AM
EEEK! It is scary how much I want to SNUGGLE THAT GHOST!!! :love98:

Tex
10-21-2010, 12:29 PM
That's the kind of ghost I would WANT in my house!:love98:

Barb
10-21-2010, 12:49 PM
Hollybear is THE snuggliest little girl....she gets her feeling hurt so easily :( This morning, I KNOW the little girls were eating poop (HATE THAT) and she was ashamed (I scold them if I catch them). She was out of sorts, until I called her to the couch and just snuggled her for a few minutes..... She grabbed her chew stick and was happy as a little clam :)
Love her :hearts:

(I have been giving all of them pineapple in their meals, in hopes to deter this *gag* eating..... and I hurry if I think someone has pooped in the house to get it picked up....but stilll :rolleyes:)

vferraro99
10-21-2010, 12:58 PM
Hollybear is THE snuggliest little girl....she gets her feeling hurt so easily :( This morning, I KNOW the little girls were eating poop (HATE THAT) and she was ashamed (I scold them if I catch them). She was out of sorts, until I called her to the couch and just snuggled her for a few minutes..... She grabbed her chew stick and was happy as a little clam :)
Love her :hearts:

(I have been giving all of them pineapple in their meals, in hopes to deter this *gag* eating..... and I hurry if I think someone has pooped in the house to get it picked up....but stilll :rolleyes:)

This is one of the hardest habits to break, trust me. I got it done with Jewels, but then she decided to start again. With husband being home all day long she no longer does it, but I know that as soon as he finds a job Jewels will start savoring it again. Pineapple should do the trick, it's supposed to make it taste horrible to them.

Bless her heart for being such a snuggler!:hearts:

Barb
10-21-2010, 01:04 PM
This is one of the hardest habits to break, trust me. I got it done with Jewels, but then she decided to start again. With husband being home all day long she no longer does it, but I know that as soon as he finds a job Jewels will start savoring it again. Pineapple should do the trick, it's supposed to make it taste horrible to them.

Bless her heart for being such a snuggler!:hearts:

Guess mine LOVE pineapple :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Holly just leans into you and when you put your face next to hers she just stays there..... melts me.....

vferraro99
10-21-2010, 01:17 PM
Holly just leans into you and when you put your face next to hers she just stays there..... melts me.....

No kidding... I'm melting just by reading...:hearts::hearts:

Otto'sMom
10-21-2010, 06:26 PM
She is so stinkin' cute!

Rae
10-21-2010, 08:13 PM
She is so stinkin' cute!

literally, if she been eating the poops!!!!

She can haunt me any time.

oceangirls
10-21-2010, 09:45 PM
She's such a sweetie :heartbt:. I have BTDT on the poo-eating... so happy these two don't do it :relieved:.