PDA

View Full Version : Its that time

RustysMom
11-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Mom iz puttin out Cwistmas alweady!!! Iz she Nutz?
But the mwain weesion for dis pic is sho you how cutz I am.

:rpaw: Rusty

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv305/star2392/76332_10150119102841040_599776039_7806222_4947503_ n.jpg

lotsadox
11-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Oh, Rusty, you are cute. With or without Christmas. :love98:

Lisa
11-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Rusty is so very cute. I am going to get some of my Christmas stuff up too. Soon. Much to Rafi's protest. :)

Alex's Mom
11-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Rusty, you is a cutie patootie no matter what time of year it is!!! But I'm with Rafi...TOO SOON!!!!!!!! (And I can't believe that there are dishes with food in them and no little heads nomming down!!!)

Two Red Smooth's
11-03-2010, 01:45 PM
I use to put my main tree up on November 1st...miss doing that. They'll all probably go up the week prior to Thanksgiving. I'm just debating if Joey will get his own tree this year. I got a 4ft. tree a few years ago for a steal...originally intended for the duo, but I can't give the duo their own tree without J getting his own.

Tanya
11-03-2010, 01:53 PM
:Mryxmas:
Rusty is definitely a cutie! :muchlove:

I am going to get some of my Christmas stuff up too. Soon. Much to Rafi's protest. :)
Some...soon....really? Like there isn't some up already. :rotfl:

lotsadox
11-03-2010, 01:55 PM
But I'm with Rafi...TOO SOON!!!!!!!!

:ditto: Christmas stuff is not allowed to appear outside of the junk room until after Thanksgiving in my house.

Linus
11-03-2010, 02:44 PM
You are adorable!!

I am working on my Christmas card photos, so there are a few things in one room, but the rest of the house is still full of pumpkins and leaves for fall! (all the Halloween got packed away though :sosad:)

RustysMom
11-03-2010, 02:57 PM
I took down all the Halloween yesterday and have mostly fall out now for Thanksgiving and the one Christmas rug. Give it a couple weeks and the snowmen will start to make an appearance :) The day after Thanksgiving is when the Christmas tree goes up. I cant wait!

Lisa
11-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Like there isn't some up already. :rotfl: :lol: You saw the tree, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. I give Bronners competition for being the place where Christmas puked.

I agree, food in dishes :wtf2:

RustysMom
11-03-2010, 04:01 PM
I give Bronners competition for being the place where Christmas puked.

LOL! :vomit::tree2a:
I wanna see Pictures!!!:photo3:

I agree, food in dishes :wtf2:

Oh yeah, forgot to answer this. Rusty was in the middle of eating when I took his pic. He likes to take a bite and go to the rug to eat it. However, my boys are part doxie and something else? because they dont gobble it up once its in the bowl. Sorry, let me fix that, Baxter is 100% doxie because he is a pig when it comes to food! but normally it takes them about 30 min to finish it. :rotfl:

Lisa
11-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Off topic. Feeding at my house means open crate door drop food bowl, open next crate door drop food bowl, at the end of the 5th crate, I go back to the first one and start picking up the empty and thoroughly licked clean bowls. If there is a crumb left I would call the vet....seriously :) It takes less than 3 minutes to feed 5 dogs. It would be faster, but I move slow :lol:

Digger
11-03-2010, 06:50 PM
I took down all the Halloween yesterday and have mostly fall out now for Thanksgiving and the one Christmas rug. Give it a couple weeks and the snowmen will start to make an appearance :) The day after Thanksgiving is when the Christmas tree goes up. I cant wait!

Much to soon to be putting christmas stuff up..

BUT I always on the first day of snow (that actually sticks to the ground) I put my snowmen out, but not until We have out first snow fall..

Christmas stuff doesn't come out until after thanksgiving, and not a day sooner.

HokieMom
11-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Cute! Day after Thanksgiving is when our Christmas decorations come out and the tree goes up.

Snowmen - however - can go up before Christmas and stay out through January. One of the many reasons I LOVE snowmen!

AgileOllie
11-03-2010, 09:08 PM
We start Thanksgiving day! I love Christmas!!!