PDA

View Full Version : Grrt's GotchaDay (April 7) Presents, I ordered early

Otto'sMom
03-15-2006, 03:47 PM
This is the "console seat" for SUVs I've ordered for her 'gotcha day'
http://www.inthecompanyofdogs.com/images/D17127B.jpg

I don't know how I considered myself a dog person before, I've never even considered celebrating their "gotcha days" before you all pointed it out to me:ashamed: I'm making up for it though:

She's also getting a Grrt sized Cozy Cave, I had a large but gave it to my sitter, who doesn't have cats that would pee on it and then have to wash it causing the washer pump to clog and cost me 145 bucks.:mad:

http://www.inthecompanyofdogs.com/images/D68642B.jpg

HotDogMama
03-15-2006, 04:06 PM
:wow2: Grrrt is gonna have a awesome Gotcha Day!! I never knew what it was either, gotta love the DLC!!! :hearts:

areese
03-15-2006, 04:39 PM
Wow, great presents!!!
I think the gotcha day is SUCH an awesome idea. I hated not knowing Owen's birthday (although I had to make one up to register him with CPE Agility) But I know his Gotcha Day!!!! Sept. 9. Which means we've had him 6 months :) :) :) :) :):)

JanUet
03-15-2006, 06:31 PM
:wow3: Grrrt is going to be one happy pupper when she gets to enjoy all that stuff! Do the other dogs get one too? Or does Grrrt have to share?
Remember to take pics!!!!

Lisa
03-15-2006, 06:44 PM
Sweet, I want to be reincarnated as one of your puppies!

Courtney
03-15-2006, 07:00 PM
Whoa, I love that console seat! Too bad I don't have a console anymore. I have the big My Buddy Lookout but I wish I could put the smaller Lookout in my front seat, because often I take out the back seats in my car to make room for moving things or transporting Great Danes. Po doesn't like to ride in the car without his car seat. I guess I just need to figure out how to turn off the front air bag.

happy early gotcha day Grrrt!!!!

Otto'sMom
03-15-2006, 07:02 PM
:wow3: Grrrt is going to be one happy pupper when she gets to enjoy all that stuff! Do the other dogs get one too? Or does Grrrt have to share?
Remember to take pics!!!!

Grrt won't have to share. She's the only one who can't really fuss about being put in a car seat, where the other two would hop out in a second, and no one else really cares for the hooded bed, so it's all for Grrrt. Don't worry, there will be pictures.

Mama S.
03-15-2006, 08:50 PM
WOW! Miss is going to be Queen of da Boulevard!!! Nice presents!!
Sandi