PDA

View Full Version : What happens when the dremel comes out

BeauBuddy
11-06-2010, 10:48 AM
What happens when the dremel comes out. Beau always goes first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbSL9TiSLcM

HokieMom
11-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Oh how cute! They sound just like Millie when they 'talk'. :hearts:

Red Haired Girl
11-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Very cute! At my house when the Dremel comes out all you see are dust clouds as they make tracks!

oceangirls
11-06-2010, 03:27 PM
That's hilarious! They seem really excited about it :D and they're so cute :hearts:

I've thought about a dremel. DH thinks they would hate it though. I'm not sure :scratch:

alfina
11-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Here, when dremmels comes out, Sofie climbs in my lap herself. Sebastian hides as far away as he can.

Patt
11-06-2010, 08:36 PM
Cute vid. What is your secret? Mine all leave the room when it's dremel time. :)

BeauBuddy
11-07-2010, 12:35 AM
I did hand messages while the dremel was running. After some time when they were used to the sound, I ran the dremel and put the handle gently up and down their back for massages. They got treats like apple and strawberry slices. In no time they were pushing each other out of the way to go first. No one would believe me if I told them they did that for nails. I did one step at a time and I'm very happy with the results.

My sis-in-law, who has 2 dachshunds of her own said, "I hate you". I took it as a compliment. :duh:

BeauBuddy
11-07-2010, 12:38 AM
I've thought about a dremel. DH thinks they would hate it though. I'm not sure :scratch:

The dremel doesn't squeeze the nail like the clippers, which they can feel. There isn't that awful guilitine 'chop' that sends them squealing. I don't know, I think between the 2, I know which one I'd like better.

LexieLuvr
11-07-2010, 04:37 PM
The dremel is the ONLY way to go, IMO. I don't know why my groomer doesn't use it - I need to ask him next time. Maybe I'll get my own and start out gradually, like you did. GREAT JOB!!!:appl::appl::appl::appl:

Claudine
11-08-2010, 10:35 AM
At my house, when the dremel comes out Bob Barker tries to bite me! (DH has to hold him in his lap while i'm dremeling) Skippy, who is always much more cooperative, just sits there and cries like a little girl.....but softly. Skips is never one for melodrama, like Bobby B. is!

jenfer
11-08-2010, 05:04 PM
So cute! I am a coward, I take Gigi to the groomer to have her pedicure. ;)

bsquared
11-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Love that video!! :)

Bayley is pretty passive about having her nails done. Braydi...not so much. Let's put it this way, it gets so ugly (she almost broke my nose once) that we take her to the vet to have her nails clipped. Thankfully they don't charge us.

BeauBuddy
11-10-2010, 01:10 AM
Let's put it this way, it gets so ugly (she almost broke my nose once) that we take her to the vet to have her nails clipped. Thankfully they don't charge us.

Why don't they charge you? Is it your good looks and charming personality? :muchlove:
I guess I could say that my vet doesn't charge me either. ha ha

Tex
11-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Very cute! At my house when the Dremel comes out all you see are dust clouds as they make tracks!

My sentiments exactly!

I have our dremel battery charging as I type...