PDA

View Full Version : Who is that dog?

Frzframe
03-16-2006, 12:40 PM
The other night Corey saw his reflection in the tv cabinet glass. He barked and barked and barked at it. But he wasn't sure because that other dog barked back at him. It was so cute and funny. :rotfl: And nope no pictures as I was buried under three dogs at the time.

Jen
03-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Too funny!! He was guarding you from this other mystery dog!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mama S.
03-16-2006, 02:36 PM
SOme of my numbskulls will do the same thing. Sam is convinced he needs to get the dog in the curio cabinet and Hershey "talks" to the dog in the bathtub(we have mirrored walls behind our garden tub)!
You're right, it's hilarious!
Sandi

K2
03-16-2006, 02:38 PM
:rotfl: That is so funny! It must be hard not to laugh at that!

Bella's Mom
03-16-2006, 02:53 PM
When Bella was younger she would bark at her reflection but now that she's grown into a little diva she just stares at herself! :rotfl:

HotDogMama
03-16-2006, 03:50 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: That is so funny when they do that, Molly makes out with...... HERSELF all the time!!

Michelle
03-16-2006, 04:11 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: That reminds me of Princess before my fish tank went up, it was sitting down on the floor in the living room and one day Princess discovered the other Blk/Tan longhair in the fish tank and she went wild. Just could not figure out it was her she was barking at!!!!!!:rotfl:

lotsadox
03-16-2006, 04:15 PM
I was holding Miller one time and walked into the bathroom. He saw us in the mirror and just kept staring. The DH said he was probably thinking "d*&n that's a good looking dog!" :lol: