PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian wasn't satisfied with Sofie's bday meal

alfina
03-17-2006, 08:10 AM
I just gave them each a large slice of cheese for Sofe's birthday celebration. Seb must have thought they got a bad deal. :confused: While I was on DLC last night he disappeared and next thing I hear is Natasha's screaming MOM!!!. The stinker got up on our kitchen island and got a hold of box of chocolate covered cookies!! :evilgrin0 Our breakfast table is adjoint to the island and Seb figured out how to get on top even with all chairs tightly pushed in.

He is doing fine. Wasn't hungry this morning at all. I think he ate 5 cookies!

Alex's Mom
03-17-2006, 09:04 AM
Cheese...chocolate cookies...I know which one I'd choose! :rotfl: You have a little mountain climber, I see! Kinda funny, but glad he's ok after munching down on chocolate!

lotsadox
03-17-2006, 09:49 AM
Uh, oh, Seb of the Rockies! :rotfl: :rotfl: He is a mountain climber. Although I do have to admit that given the choice between cheese and chocolate cookies I know which one I'd choose. :banana:

Jen
03-17-2006, 09:58 AM
Naughty Seb...guess he thought birthday celebrations required sweet treats!

Bella's Mom
03-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Now that's talent! Where there's a will there's a way! :rotfl:

oceangirls
03-17-2006, 03:48 PM
I'd rather have pizza than chocolate cookies. I know that is weird. :D

It is amazing what dachshunds will do when they decide they want something. I have seen mine stand on the back of the chair that is near the bar and I swear they are calculating that they could climb onto the barstool, then up on the bar, which would then allow them access to walk around all the countertops in the kitchen :faint:

jenfer
03-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Doxies can be creative when it involved food. :)

Mama S.
03-18-2006, 09:25 PM
Miss Aurora came waltzing down the hall today with my glasses:shocked: She had to climb into a recliner then STRREETTCCHHH to reach the table they were laying in:scratch: Guess if our guys want something bad enuff! BUt please?? Choc over cheese?? No choice here!!
Sandi

LUVMYGUNNER
03-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Choco would be my pick.:cheer2: