PDA

View Full Version : Dehlia's Update

Yolanda
03-17-2006, 10:18 PM
From me her loving foster Mom :hearts: :hearts: The grand old lady is all ready tugging at my heart strings.

My Dehlia is holding on. She did have a rough two days where I was very worried and basically force pedilyte down her. She was also doing nothing but laying arounbd for those two days. However yesteday she bounced back and actually ate and drank without any intervention. Today her tail is up waggin and she wants loving. :cheer2: :cheer2:

Her blood work came back with a very elevated BUN. I know she will not be with me very long so we will enjoy the time we have.

Frzframe
03-17-2006, 10:26 PM
awwwwwwwwwww
I'm glad to hear that she had a good day with you. She is pulling at everyones heart strings :hearts:

lotsadox
03-17-2006, 10:59 PM
Awww! I'm glad she had a good day. :banana: At least she knows that she's loved. :hearts:

Patt
03-18-2006, 12:37 AM
I'm happy to hear that Dehlia has perked up a bit. Thanks to you, her days will be filled with your TLC, :love5:and more :love5: :hearts:

LUVMYGUNNER
03-18-2006, 02:22 AM
Poor baby here are some rays :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for her.

Alex's Mom
03-18-2006, 06:48 AM
Give her a BIG :bighug: and smooches from Alex and me!!! So glad she's got :angel7: you to give her lots of :hearts: :hearts: ...thanks for letting us know how she's doing and :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for more good days!

Goob
03-18-2006, 09:38 AM
Thanks for all you are doing for her Yolanda. :appl: :gphug1: Please give her a kiss from me. :kiss2:

K2
03-18-2006, 09:47 AM
She is so lucky to have found you. I'm happy to hear that you had a nice day with her. :bighug: You are such an :angel7: for all you do for these pups. :thankyou:

JanUet
03-18-2006, 10:45 AM
I have goosebumps all over my body just reading your post and tears in my eyes.

If Dehlia could only speak I am so sure she would be saying :thankyou: :thankyou: for loving me and caring for me. :heart14:

You are the Best Yolanda! No Doubt about it! :hearts:
You are an inspiration to me and a total :angel7:

Mama S.
03-18-2006, 06:35 PM
You were put in the right place at the right time to be an :angel7: to those in true need. Trye to form, you stepped up again and will make sure this girls last days are fully of love. BLess you forever and ever!
Sandi

Bella's Mom
03-20-2006, 01:51 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Dehlia. It's good to know that whatever time she has left is being spent in a loving home and she's being taken care of. :hearts: