PDA

View Full Version : Guess What Pippit Did For The First Time?????

K2
03-18-2006, 12:00 PM
He lifted his leg to pee!!! OMG~It was so funny! When I took him for his walk last night, we walked by this tree...it's roots were sticking up pretty far and he liften his leg and peed! :appl: :banana: He looked so awkward and kind of like, is this how ya do it??? Then this morning, he was back to the "stretch" as I call it.

lotsadox
03-18-2006, 12:06 PM
WTG, Pippit! :banana: :banana: I can take a while before they start lifting it all the time!

BTW, before you get too excited about him lifting his leg, I was sitting on the couch last night with a quilt over me and Bogart got up and lifted his leg on the quilt AND ME! I couldn't believe it! Do you think that was a statement? :rotfl: :rotfl:

K2
03-18-2006, 12:08 PM
BTW, before you get too excited about him lifting his leg, I was sitting on the couch last night with a quilt over me and Bogart got up and lifted his leg on the quilt AND ME! I couldn't believe it! Do you think that was a statement? :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG~that is too funny.:rotfl: I'll keep that in mind and relish the "stretch"

JanUet
03-18-2006, 12:16 PM
:way2go: Pippit! :cheer2:
Now you can pee on almost everything! :rotfl:

I have to say that I am quite Thankful that Casey still does the stretch.
When he does master the leg lift.....I will need to look at my furniture a bit more closely.

Maybe that was just a one time deal for Pippit, just trying it out :dunno:

Helen
03-18-2006, 12:39 PM
Charlie does the squat on the pee pads, but when we go outside he lifts his leg on anything and everything.

I bet it was too cute. Sometimes Charlie doesn't position himself quite right, and he'll lift his leg and throw himself off-balance. He'll look around like, I hope no one saw that!

Nancy
03-18-2006, 12:52 PM
This is too weird! Molly lift's her leg to POOP!! No joke!! I don't say anything, just kinda chuckle and shake my head! Thankfully, she does the "stretch" to pee, if not, i'd be at a loss!

K2
03-18-2006, 12:59 PM
This is too weird! Molly lift's her leg to POOP!! No joke!! I don't say anything, just kinda chuckle and shake my head! Thankfully, she does the "stretch" to pee, if not, i'd be at a loss!

Oh my~that must be funny! :rotfl:

lotsadox
03-18-2006, 01:03 PM
CC (female) used to squat and lift one leg to potty! :scratch: Bogart is very bipedal. He can lift his left leg and start peeing and then switch without stopping and lift his right leg! What talent our dachsies have! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa
03-18-2006, 02:01 PM
For anyone who has seen Pixel in person, he has the shortest legs ever and when he tries to lift it is hysterical. He is about 90% squat and 10% lift and most of the time the lift is an afterthought.

Pogo is about 50/50

Jen
03-18-2006, 05:14 PM
:appl: :appl: Well done Pippit!

Tasha, being female, just squats and does her thing!

Mama S.
03-18-2006, 09:23 PM
Sam is also beginning to lift his leg! Last week he used Hersh as a support so he wouldn't fall:rotfl: :rotfl: Hershey just stood there being a great big brudder!!
Sandi

Pokeys Mom
03-18-2006, 10:15 PM
:rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: You guys are cracking me up!!! Pokey is 50/50 lean and lift... but only a Left Lifter. ;)

Way to "go" Pippit!!!

areese
03-18-2006, 11:24 PM
Owen does a three legged poop, too! But he never lifted his leg to pee until he went to a halloweenie party with the Detroit area meet-up group. Another boy dog took him around his yard and showed him how to pee on everything. Owen just followed behind and watched and learned I guess. Now he's prob. about 50-50 stretch and lift LOL

jenfer
03-19-2006, 12:05 AM
uh... Gigi lift her leg when she pees too... :scratch:

Tanya
03-19-2006, 12:11 AM
Way to go Pippit! You're a man now!!! :rotfl:

Peaches once lifted her leg and peed on a tree at the park. I think she was marking it as HER park. That's the only time tho!

Patt
03-19-2006, 01:11 AM
How cute, that must have been a sight to see. :rotfl:

MomToDolly&Madison
03-19-2006, 02:47 AM
Pippit is gettin' to be a real li'l man.

I call my Dolly "Boy Dog" because when she "marks" outside, she lifts her back leg. It's so funny! Usually she's covering wherever Maddie was last and she looks very masculine doing it.:confused:

Bella's Mom
03-21-2006, 02:35 PM
:rotfl: That is too funny! I thought neutered males always squatted...hmmmm...I learn something new every day! :D

Kerie
03-27-2006, 02:39 AM
Oscar's balance is so bad when he lifts. Poor guy really tries!

Chrystyna
03-29-2006, 05:24 PM
LMAO! Piper does it to pee and it kills me!! She doesn't lift it a lot, but she definitely lifts it. My hubby says she's doing it, so the grass doesn't touch her private part :rotfl: