PDA

View Full Version : Video: Go catch it!

BeauBuddy
02-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Because we spend 6 months indoors in the dead of winter here, we have to burn off some energy indoors. Here's some catch video. Georgia takes a konk on the coconut on the 2nd toss. Beau does his trademark fabulous catch. (Beau is like concrete, heavy boned and big chested. He's strong to catch vertical like that) Hope you enjoy it. :D (58 sec long)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIU_N4NxUbc

Lisa
02-09-2011, 09:03 AM
I will check this out as soon as I get home. You videos always make me smile. :)

OwnedByDoxies
02-09-2011, 09:05 AM
You get a bit more snow days than we do but I can sympathize. We get a couple bad days and the dogs get so restless. Seems like we spend hours tossing balls down the hall for them to chase.

Your gang is so sweet!

HokieMom
02-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Great video! I always enjoy watching them. The konk on the head didn't even make her miss a step. Too funny!

Tex
02-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Nice catch Beau!:cheer3::cheer3::cheer3:

LexieLuvr
02-09-2011, 04:47 PM
LOVED it!!! I wish I could teach mine to play ball. Is that even possible???

BeauBuddy
02-09-2011, 05:03 PM
I got all 3 as adults and the pie girls were naturals. I had Engli, then Beau came, and he learned from watching Engli. The first week Beau hid under the bed with his treasure and I had to shoo him out with a broom. He eventually caught on that it was more fun to catch it. It was fun to get it away from Engli. It was fun to go hunting for it. It was so adorable the first while when I put them behind the door and went and hid the ball. Engli flew out racing around until she found it, Beau basically was going in circles not knowing what the heck to do. He saw Engli find the ball a bunch of times and slowly figured it out. What a wonderful moment when he found it himself!! Very proud boy, and walked with a swagger.

Having 2 means they have to work harder and faster. It's more of a thrill when the other is there. I hope you can teach them. Would one of them like to spend a month in Canada in the winter to learn??? lol

Tanya
02-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Love it! They look like they're haveing a blast! Much more enjoyable form of exercise than :pushup:, :dreadmill, :bike2:, or :situps:! :rotfl: