PDA

View Full Version : Photo Contest Rules

Lisa
02-08-2011, 05:28 PM
I thought I would put up a reminder about some of the "rules", I say some because I am sure I forgot a bunch, so these are more sporadic thoughts...

1) Photo contests will be put up on random dates and times each month. This is to allow more people in different time zones an opportunity to participate.

2) You can submit ONE picture per month, assuming the contest still has not reached it's limit of 9 entries per month and it fits the monthly theme.

3) If your photo wins a monthly contest you can not submit again for the remainder of the year. We want to have 12 different winning members to make it as diversified as possible.

4) By entering a photo in the contest, you are giving the DLC full rights to use the submitted photo. We can use them to make a calendar, put them on our front page etc.

5) Please try to submit the highest quality pictures that you can. To be used in a calendar they have really strict guidelines about picture quality.

I think that is it. Remember it is supposed to be FUN. That being said it can be a PITA to do these. If you are questioning that I challenge any one to put up a poll with 9 pictures and let me know how much joy it brings you. :lol: Michele has thankfully volunteered for the task this year, so please just send her love and not grief for taking this on!

:thankyou: OneL. :bighug:

RustysMom
02-08-2011, 05:30 PM
:appl::appl::appl::cheer3:

lotsadox
02-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Thank you, Wonella :bow1::bow1::bow1: