PDA

View Full Version : Stroller

michelehbc
03-08-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm thinking about this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Teal-3-Wheels-Pet-Dog-Cat-Stroller-w-Rain-Cover-/130495013818?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e621be3ba#ht_2784wt_1139

LUVMYGUNNER
03-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Very pretty.

RDavidP
03-08-2011, 09:35 PM
I know nothing about the manufacturer of that specific stroller, but the design is similar to the "chariot" we got Dumbledore after he got sick.

areese
03-08-2011, 10:18 PM
I bought ours from that seller. It is great and they shipped it really fast. Mine is very similar but bigger cuz I wanted all three dogs to be able to be in it so it holds 60 pound or something. But we really like it.

lotsadox
03-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Wow, that looks good and a great price! :cheer3::cheer3:

Rae
03-09-2011, 08:37 AM
will hold 30 lbs - is that pretty close to the sum of your three if you decided to use it as a stroller out in the world after Chuck is all better?

I know you remember I got one for Duchie a long time ago, and it has lasted what, 8 years and going strong? She's not really active of course but sleeps in it every night and we take it when we go places so she can go on "walks" ....
Best thing EVER!

Alex's Mom
03-09-2011, 09:43 AM
I love that!! I have a sling for Wendal for when we go on walks, but it's really hard on my shoulder (even a little 10lb guy wears on the neck over 45 minutes :sosad: ), and he's not all that comfortable or secure in it. This would do the trick, although I wonder how it would do in sand :scratch:....

areese
03-09-2011, 10:03 AM
I think sand would be a problem LOL...
I only have 26 pounds of dog here but the dog holding area was bigger on the larger stroller and Laika's a bigger girl (in body as well as mind)and also doesn't like to snuggle up with her underlings that much. :rotfl:
I only use it when we need to go into a public place like for trick or costume contests...it's soooo handy to stash two dogs in and get the other one ready or to get them into the area with props. Also keeps Salsa from being mobbed and touched and freaked out. she really likes it. I did take them all to frankenmuth with it this summer...wasn't leaving the dogs here in the house alone yet and my brother and family wanted to go to the town so brought the stroller. it's cool also cuz I can go into stores with them!

lotsadox
03-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Sand . . . hmmmm. I'm thinking you're going to need one of those kids strollers with the big wheels that are meant to go over all kinds on ground.

doxierock
03-09-2011, 12:15 PM
I can't see the pic at work but I do have a stroller. It is wonderful! I use it quite often for foster dogs to go on outings and it worked gloriously for the puppymill mommas that I had in my foster care.

My only complaint about my stroller is that it does not fold down (I think mine is a Zypher?). So it takes up my whole trunk or backseat. Otherwise, I love it. I remember paying around $60 for it about 2 years ago.

Good luck!

RustysMom
03-09-2011, 01:42 PM
I want to get a stroller because I know! Im going to need it one day. We went to a pet expo not long ago and every year they have a Foster & Smith outlet booth. They had that stroller, the one you want, nothing wrong with it for $25. Brian wouldnt let me get it. He feels theres no need for one. He will learn, when we do need one.

Red Haired Girl
03-09-2011, 04:10 PM
They do make strollers with the heavy duty wheels - Mudders :rotfl: - for off roading with your dogs. They are wider and have treads.