PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Adopt

Digger
03-25-2011, 10:09 PM
So Hubby and I are having our weekly talks tonight, and we both came to the agreement to start looking for a new addition to our family..
Hubby has requested that he would like a red, and would like him/her be a mini.. Me, I'd like a long hair doxie.
but also would like him/her to get along with dogs, cats and kids.

Yes I know long list, but we been talking about this all night, and I have been perusing Petfinder, and the rescue sites for a couple weeks. but no one been jumping out at me.

Anyone know of a dog in need of a home that would fit in with us?

Thank you for your help!

Lisa
03-26-2011, 05:21 PM
I would keep looking on petfinder every day. All the rescues use it and it is updated all the time.

Good things come to those who wait :D The right pup is out there in need of your awesome forever home!!!

I think it is awesome that Digger is going to be getting a playmate. :congrats2:

HokieMom
03-26-2011, 06:08 PM
Awesome decision! I don't think your list is too demanding... you need a good temperament with kids and other pets ... and looks like you'd like a red-long hair. I started out wanting a smooth red myself... and well... look what found me! :-)

I'm sure he/she is out there - there just needs to be a love match!

When it happens... it will be magic! :love98:

AgileOllie
03-26-2011, 07:52 PM
And don't forget... transports are usually available from the Gulf Coast States LOL!

Lisa
03-26-2011, 09:59 PM
And don't forget... transports are usually available from the Gulf Coast States LOL! That is true, 3 of mine came for GCDR and I live in Canada :)