PDA

View Full Version : Golf Cart - Progress!

HokieMom
03-29-2011, 09:40 PM
Back in October, I was working on getting Millie used to the golf cart at our beach bungalow in South Carolina. She was just NOT happy about riding in it at all! I started with her sitting in the golf cart and then small, short rides as I treated her during the sessions.

We just returned to the bungalow for a couple of weeks this month and she remembered the golf cart! Matter of fact... she ran and hopped up in it and onto the seat! I couldn't believe it! So... we took a little big longer rides (all the time treating her along the way) and she's doing better. Not quite there yet, but she is staying longer and not getting so anxious as she did before.

Slow but sure... we'll get there!

This is the pic I took when she first ran out to the golf cart and hopped up in it. I'm so proud of her for making the progress that she is!

http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y303/batwood1/Millie%20-%20Rescued%20from%20Ohio/golfcart032011.jpg

Lisa
03-30-2011, 06:12 AM
That is incredible. :yay: Millie is a beautiful girl. :sillylove: :sillylove:

Rae
03-30-2011, 07:33 AM
I wonder if she'd feel more secure with a dog bed in the floorboard? Duchie says when your legs are three inches long that is bery. high. up.

Rafi
03-30-2011, 08:39 PM
very cute.