PDA

View Full Version : Hello, everyone.

michelehbc
04-09-2011, 01:44 AM
This is Chuck. Crate rest sucks. I feel better. I am so over it. Mom says two more weeks. :wtf2:

areese
04-09-2011, 07:54 AM
I love you, Chuck!!!! :hearts::hearts::hearts:
Is he doing well, Michele?????

Rae
04-09-2011, 10:15 AM
Dere Chuck:
Glad you are feeling better.
She's NOT gonna spring you early for fear of re-injury and Guilty Mommy Syndrome...
Get over it.
Love Duchie

lotsadox
04-09-2011, 10:19 AM
Dis is Miller. I hazn't been on de crate rest, but I was on restricted movement (whateber dat means). It was okay. I couldn't plays, but I gotz lotz of pets and belly rubs and special mom time. Tell your mom you needs more of dat.

Your friend (and Stink's almost twin)

Miller

HokieMom
04-09-2011, 11:54 AM
:hug99::hug99: Chuck! I will be over soon, sweet boy! Hang in there!

Rafi
04-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Deer Chuck,

I vas stuck in da crates for a long time, it sucked, hope you gets
bedder soon. Lubs. Pixel.

Lisa
04-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Dear Chuck, I am very proud of you and your Mommy for toughing it out. I know how bad it sucks little man, and although you feel better, your body is still healing.

Good Mommy OneL. :appl: :appl: :appl: You are doing fantastic by your little guy although I know you probably would rather get every hair on your entire body tweezed out vs. listen to him whine for one more second (been there!). You are SO close. Hang in there (both of you). :bighug:

p.s. I am sorry for not following up sooner. I know the first few weeks you feel like you have all this support and then it kind of trails off, but Chuck, Max and Mitch are on my mind. :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

blueyezz74
04-10-2011, 01:09 AM
Dear Chuck. Diz is Max. I've been on crate rest for about a month. 1 more month to go. Mommy takes me to get acupuncture every Friday. I don't think I like all those needlez but Mommy says that they are working since I can almost walk on my own on potty breaks. We will get through it!

Red Haired Girl
04-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Dears Chucks,
I has been semi-sprunged by my Dr. She lubs me an' tinks I's is sexy so she letted me out. I's not allowed on de stairs an' I can't go for de long walkies. I has to go back in de box to wrest whens I gets tired or momma says I gets "grumpy". I's almost done wit my pills and den we goes to see my Dr. again so's she can tell me how sexy I is. I's is hoping she will tell my momma I don' has to sleep in de box no more. I miss de couch.

Sharing in you's misery,
Mitch

Yolie
04-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Hi. This is Calvin. I am new to this whole crate rest crap and I am telling you I am not having any of it. I only had sugery on Tuesday but I feel great and one of the nurses thought I had surgery weeks ago so I should be let out two weeks early right?? Mom looked at me yesterday and said I was gonna be a handful. I was like well what did you expect mom?? I was a handful from the very first day you got me from rescue so why should that change now? ;-)

Keep getting better, maybe they'll spring you early, but from what I can tell from these posts they won't, we are to be savagly tortured by being jailed the entire time. All I am saying is if thats the way they want it to be, then fine. I got lots of time and great young loud vocal cords and I ain't afraid to use em!

Good luck
your new jail buddy
Calvin

Alex's Mom
04-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Aw, sweetie :hug99::hug99: Short term pain for long term gain!! Almost there, and then you'll be running around like new. Good for you, mom OneL, for hanging in there, ear damage not withstanding! :hug99::hug99: