PDA

View Full Version : How I save money on spa treatments

alfina
05-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Last night we were watching the Voice and Sebastian and Sofie were working on my skin regiment. Seb was working on my face and Sofie on my hands. Well, I couldn't watch the TV because Sebastian's tongue gets everywhere and is so slobbery. Natasha snapped the photo with her phone.

I save ton of money with spa services like that
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab234/alfina1021/spa.jpg

wawailc
05-04-2011, 03:15 PM
People would pay good money for such TLC. And some mighty cute operators too! :rotfl:

Lisa
05-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Cutest spa providers ever :)

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

RustysMom
05-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Cute! :love98:

lotsadox
05-04-2011, 04:39 PM

:ditto::ditto:

yourmomsage
05-04-2011, 10:38 PM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
If you could convince people that doxie slobber would eliminate wrinkles, you could probably get good money for those "treatments"!

Tanya
05-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Way better than a real spa! Doxies offer so many helpful services!

Alex's Mom
05-05-2011, 06:29 AM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
If you could convince people that doxie slobber would eliminate wrinkles, you could probably get good money for those "treatments"!

That's exactly what I thought!! :hearts::hearts: Sadly, entirely too much poop-eating going on around here for me to want a spa treatment (although it IS offered on a daily basis...maybe I could market it as "organic"??)

yourmomsage
05-05-2011, 01:06 PM
That's exactly what I thought!! :hearts::hearts: Sadly, entirely too much poop-eating going on around here for me to want a spa treatment (although it IS offered on a daily basis...maybe I could market it as "organic"??)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::
OMG, I just spit my coffee across the room!
You really have to be careful of those darn "ORGANIC" treatments!!! LOL!!
Luckily Sunny only eats poop during the winter, when it is frozen--it's her version of a fudgecicle! :duh:

alfina
05-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Sadly, entirely too much poop-eating going on around here for me to want a spa treatment (although it IS offered on a daily basis...maybe I could market it as "organic"??)

Luckily mine do not have such habit. :rotfl:

AmyinFL
05-07-2011, 07:28 AM

Ditto!

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

doxiemommy3
05-08-2011, 10:34 PM
I love my spa treatments...until I find out my "earth friendly" Girtty tries (daily poo eater)...Precious is the most gentle and will give me extra time at no charge. Speedy well demands his own spa treatments by all.