PDA

View Full Version : Bad Sam

Mama S.
03-22-2006, 02:52 PM
It is so freakin hard to be mad at something so cute but he got me this morning and I had to swat his hiney. I'm in the bathroom getting ready for work, the herd are in their various places all over the big bed getting in those last comfortable moments before crate city. Sam meanders into the bathroom, plops down head cocked with the "Whatcha doin Mom" look. He then proceeds to go back into the bedroom, I heard him walking up the ramp thunk thunk and for whatever reason I turn my head to look at him. He pauses to sniff some life form under the blankie.... then hikes his leg:eek: :shocked: right on the head of some life form. The life form growls - I shriek - Sam runs down the ramp into the kitchen and pauses like Is she gonna catch me? I bop him on the hiney and tell him BADDD SAM. He has the decency to look :ashamed:
Then I turned my head and laughed till tears ran....then pulled the quilt off the bed to wash it.
Sandi

Michelle
03-22-2006, 02:54 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
OH Sam yous in twouble now!!!!!!!

K2
03-22-2006, 02:59 PM
Oh Sam...:hearts: Mama could never stay at mad at you!

Jen
03-22-2006, 02:59 PM
Uh, whose head did he pee on? Did you have to do canine cleanup too?

Naughty Sam!!

Lisa
03-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Note to self....NEVER get on Sam's bad side! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rae
03-22-2006, 03:06 PM
can I just add "Bad Trigger" to Mama's post? Trigger is one of our two mountain cur dogs. he is smart as a whip and the sweetest natured furkid you could ever ask for. Being an intact boy doggie, takes his duties (marking everyone's pee and his territory) very seriously.

He ALWAYS marks Duchie's pee- always.

One day last week it was freeeeezing outside and he just could not wait for her to finish so he sniffed her ... butt... and hiked and peed on her BEFORE she was done.

The look on her face!
GOSH MOM- can't a girl take a wizz without getting pee'd on? was priceless.

Mama S.
03-22-2006, 03:07 PM
Uh, whose head did he pee on? Did you have to do canine cleanup too?
That would be the Hershman!! Luckily he couldn't get out of the covers fast enuff to get the lil Stinker!
Sandi

Fluffy
03-22-2006, 03:09 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Yes, who did Sam tinkle on?! :lol:

quavec
03-22-2006, 03:35 PM
So, has Sam replaced Janet in the 'Time Out' Chair for today?:rotfl:

lotsadox
03-22-2006, 05:19 PM
One day last week it was freeeeezing outside and he just could not wait for her to finish so he sniffed her ... butt... and hiked and peed on her BEFORE she was done.

:rotfl: Bogart did the same thing to Pebbles when he was young and got the same reaction! I was sitting on the couch with a quilt over me the other night and he jumped up on the couch and did the same thing as Sam. He sniffed and then hiked his leg on the quilt with me under it! :shocked: Needless to say he was banned from the couch for the rest of the night. The punishment didn't have that much affect though. He just went and sat with his dad in the lounge chair.

Otto'sMom
03-22-2006, 05:38 PM
I'm convinced he had a rational reason, we're just not clued into dog language to figure it ou:scratch:
Funny as heck though, especially since I didn't have to do the laundry:rotfl:

JanUet
03-22-2006, 11:29 PM
So, has Sam replaced Janet in the 'Time Out' Chair for today?:rotfl:

:rotfl: I wondered what happen to my chair! :rotfl:
I thought for a moment there that he peed on Poppa Jamie :shocked: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jenfer
03-22-2006, 11:59 PM
:lol:
I thought he peed on your hubby too. :rotfl:

Alex's Mom
03-23-2006, 06:31 AM
See, this is why I love this board...here I thought I was the only one who doesn't get overly stressed when unauthorized peeing/pooping occurs...my friends all roll their eyes in horror when my poor old incontinent Alex is snuggled up to her mom, and dribbling happens. Hubabies do it all the time, but no one seems to care then! :rotfl: Silly Sam!

Laurie' s Dachshunds
03-23-2006, 09:44 AM
:rotfl: My Lil' Smokey got caught hiking his leg to pee on a pillow. I busted him before he did it tho.
He started lifting his leg the other day.

AgileOllie
03-23-2006, 10:41 AM
LOL! Gives new meaning to "waking up on the wrong side of the bed!"
LOLOLOL

Bella's Mom
03-23-2006, 08:48 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: I would not have been able to keep a straight face! That is sooo funny!