PDA

View Full Version : Corey boy is having tummy troubles

Frzframe
03-22-2006, 04:26 PM
to put it nicely. Yesterday my mom went to let the dogs out for me since I was stuck at work and she found Corey had nasty poops in his kennel. Then when I got home he did it again (most of it was in his food dish) plus he had puked. Then late last night he had nasty running poops again. I went home for lunch and once again poop in his kennel but this time is wasn't as bad but still not solid. I did give him some pumpkin this am so I think that has helped. He's acting fine so I hope it's just a bug he caught. Poor boy though I feel bad for him but the kennel is big enough for him to not get anything on him.

lotsadox
03-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Poor Corey! :sad2: Are you feeding him something really bland like rice with chicken broth? That is usually my first thought with tummy troubles.

HotDogMama
03-22-2006, 05:07 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: Lots of rays for Corey's belly!!

Jen
03-22-2006, 05:26 PM
Tummy :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Corey. Its no fun for you either!!

Linus
03-22-2006, 06:36 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: For Corey!

Bailey went through that last week. He woke my brother and I up TWICE at 4 am with explosive diarrhea. No fun.

My vet in Huntsville said to give him Immodium if it was out of control and she gave me a syringe and a dosage amount. It works wonders!!

I put him on Hills I/D for the rest of the week and now he's doing great.

Patt
03-22-2006, 07:06 PM
A bland diet or Hills I/D for tummy problems are great suggestions. Be sure he is drinking water to keep him hydrated and cut back on the food intake. If things don't turn around in 24 hours suggest a vet visit. Sorry I don't remember is this a pup? If so it might be Coccidia. Sending many tummy :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: hope he feels better soon.

Here is a link for all you ever wanted to know about diarrhea.
http://www.wellvet.com/diarrheadog.html

Mama S.
03-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Poor Corey and tummy troubles....I think that's about the only thing I haven't suffered lately with the herd! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: that his tummy is all better!
Sandi

Bella's Mom
03-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Oh poor baby. I hope Corey's tummy is feeling better soon! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: For him and for you!

Frzframe
03-24-2006, 12:59 AM
NO more tummy troubles today!!! Thank goodness. Thanks for all the well wishes. Now if I can just get a home visit in Colo firgured out he maybe heading HOME soon. :)

Patt
03-24-2006, 01:29 AM
YAY :cheer2: :cheer2: tummy problems cleared up. :appl:

Nancy
03-24-2006, 08:42 AM
Good to hear the little mans tummy is better!