PDA

View Full Version : And doxies are not good with kids?

RustysMom
06-26-2011, 09:09 PM
http://tapatalk.com/mu/63b927b4-d7c6-acbd.jpg

Just had to share! We had a BBQ with our friends and their baby Jeff. We had a total of 8 doxies! Yes, 8 :-) it was a blast! So here's proof dogs and kids can live in harmony :-)

OwnedByDoxies
06-26-2011, 10:12 PM
Soooo cute! All mine are good with kids except Harley. She barks and runs from them so we keep them seperated just in case. No idea why they freak her as she has never had the opportunity to have a bad experience. The others are just fine with kids and seem to know if they hang around long enough food will magically fall to the floor!

AgileOllie
06-26-2011, 11:04 PM
Obviously that baby is in grave danger!!! That herd of weenies is about to EAT him!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

VERY cute, indeed!!

Sophie and Lili's Mom
06-27-2011, 12:55 AM
Very cute. Proving people wrong about doxie myths has been one of my favorite things to do. When I had the litter of rescue pups, a lady (perfect home) wanted to adopt one. She already had a girl and didn't want a boy because she had encountered a male that was a bit mean and had heard about another mean boy. She came to meet the litter with one of the girls in mind. Well one of the boys laid eyes on the lady and clearly decided she was HIS in a big way. It threw her for a loop because she felt him explaining this to her heart but wanted a girl. I had to get down right evil and have her "babysit" the litter for a day. After having them in her home all day, she caved. She now tells me he is the sweetest dog she has ever met and her other dog (the female) has become alpha. Just like any other breed, it is 95% in how they are raised.

Lisa
06-27-2011, 05:56 AM
Such a cute pictures. And all those dogs are in amazing shape! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

areese
06-27-2011, 07:08 AM
There he is! Baby J the doxie whisperer!
of course he's getting to not be so much of a baby...

RustysMom
06-27-2011, 10:17 AM
There he is! Baby J the doxie whisperer!
of course he's getting to not be so much of a baby...

its amazing, even to me, to see my dogs so well behaved with the baby. I dont know. I dont give Baxter much credit for how good of a dog he is and I should. I worry with him, I keep going back to when I first got him. He was agressive, yet misunderstood. You know what I mean. Hes come a long way.

BFF's
http://tapatalk.com/mu/c6e4e2bd-912d-4b6b.jpg